Men's Health and Longevity

Ask me anything

Hi! I’m Steven from Raleigh, North Carolina USA . I help people throw off the influences of unhealthy living by teaching sustainable skills for longevity. I specialize in men’s health with a focus on holistic fitness and nutrition.

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1 Consulting

• I will provide insight into your health concerns, along with recommendations regarding diet, lifestyle, and supplementation.

• Price: $50 / hour

Packages
Functional Blood Chemistry

• Price: $100 for blood lab results consultation (up to 2 hour consultation)

1 month package

• Price: $400
  • Package includes Discovery Call, Initial Consultation, Personalized nutrition and supplement guidance, Weekly Check Ins with Follow-Up Consultations, Unlimited Email Correspondence, Meal Plan Recommendations

3 month package

• Price: $1,200
  • Package includes Discovery Call, Initial Consultation, Personalized nutrition and supplement guidance, Weekly Check Ins with Follow-Up Consultations, Unlimited Email Correspondence, Meal Plan Recommendations

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $50 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 1 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 1 hour
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What can you talk about for hours?
Food, fitness, nutrition, hunting, fishing, woodworking, philosophy.

What is the most normal thing about you?
I’m a sociable home body .

What do you hate?
Lengthy food labels, poor quality food.

Anything else that you’d like to share?
I once competed in the Empire State building run-up. It took me almost 17 minutes.

In my words

My teaching style
My course is very interactive and you get back what you put into it. I can’t make you work out or put food in your mouth but I can provide you with the skills and knowledge to understand why you need the discipline now more than ever.

What can you expect from my lessons?
To gain the survival skills to not just survive, but to thrive in the modern quagmire of food choices that are mostly deleterious.

Why me?
I have a background in fitness training that goes all the way back to my military days. I am a grad of the Bauman School of Holistic Nutrition and Culinary Arts.
US Army Master Fitness Trainer
ACE certified trainer since 2001
CrossFit certified trainer since 2008

Why I’m passionate about this?
I view exercise and nutrition not as luxuries to be practiced whenever time permits, but as basic survival skills. I practice what I preach and I want nothing more than to pass my accumulated knowledge of these subjects on to my clients. Just a few short months of my teachings is but a small investment for a rich and nourishing life.

What else I can do?

Ever heard of “The Major System”?
The Major System is but one popular method for memorizing numbers by converting to images. I will teach you to easily use this system to store and recall numbers which will improve your general memory and overall quality of life. In one hour, I will get you started on associating the ten digits with images. This is only the beginning but will provide the foundation for a lifetime of a sharp and clear working memory.