Maxed Out Mom's (MOM's) Coaching for you

Hi - I’m Shanna Cornuet from Exton, PA. I am a leadership coach for parents. I help Maxed Out Mom’s (MOM’s) navigate the joys and challenges of raising kids, work, and manage the demands of life. If you are stressed and overwhelmed by troubling behaviors in your children, conflicts with your spouse or exhaustion from doing it all, I can help. Together, we come up with a personal life plan that works for you as you discover greater peace, better communication and time for rest. My job is to listen and offer feedback. I help you stay accountable to your personal growth.

I offer a free strategy call where I hear your story. If we are a good fit, my fees are $ 50.00 for a 45 minute phone call or Zoom link. We can connect weekly or whatever fits your schedule.

My website is: [https://healthyfamilysolutions.com

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.

• Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

My Services: Personal Leadership coaching for MOM’s

Packages
Personal one on one coaching 1x per week for 1 hour plus group coaching 1x per week for 1 hour for 3 months

• Price: $497 for 3 months

Payments accepted

• PayPal
  • Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

My Interview with Talktime:

*Talktime: It’s good to have you. Thanks for taking the time to do this with us. Feel free to write how you talk.

What’s a fun fact about you?

At age 3, I began training as a gymnast. By age 12, I was coaching gymnastics as a profession. My parents owned and operated gymnastic training centers.

What can you talk about for hours?

I love to talk about parenting and what children need to thrive. I enjoy deep conversations with others.

What’s your favorite smell?

I love to smell fresh flowers - Especially lilacs and hyacinth

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I am super proud of my children and what fine human beings they turned out to be.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

I would not want to read people’s minds. It may be too disappointing.

What is the most normal thing about you?

I get tired and need to rest

What do you hate?

I hate when I see women treated less that equal to men

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I enjoy developing people.