Masters Handwriting Analyst providing love, friendship, colleague relationship compatibility reports

It all started with my company Handwriting Speaks Volumes, which has been providing services since 2009 in handwriting analysis, providing insight to character, and grapho-therapy, helping to improve character by changing handwriting.

I am LaurieAnn, from Montréal, Québec, now living in Milton, Ontario, Canada. I am known as both I Am That GAL© and HSV I am integrating the two companies but will always keep my Handwriting Speaks Volumes live on Social Media.

So before you read my history below, I will say that I Am That GAL© originated through my mentor saying "someday you will walk in that room and they will say " There is The Handwriting Gal ". Perfect. I took that because I have been experienced in marketing for years, branding, accounting, writing, speaking, start up business coaching, and bulimia recovery coaching. Yes, I will be The Gal… That Gal… And so my branding, which I was looking for for years, came along. Thanks, Bart!.. so onward to information transferred from my previous site, Handwriting Speaks Volumes!

I, LaurieAnn, owner of HSV, am a Masters Certified Handwriting Analyst/Grapho-Therapist through Handwriting University International. (First in Canada, 3rd in NA, and there are only 5 of us Internationally) .

I have been intrigued by this science since I was 9 years old and my mother had two books. I read them. The implications of the brain (neurons) working with the hands and writing like you would drive a car amazed me. I even hired the best Nanny in my life with her handwriting. I had three choices. They sent me pictures and letters. Two provided beautiful pictures. Perfect. Their handwriting told me otherwise. One had left and right slants. The other had tiny writing. I remembered my readings. The one would be emotionally unstable and the other not very social. For my children, I needed someone emotionally stable and social. The third picture was one of a a young lady without a smile, and pink streaks and short hair. To anyone visual, they would have not even considered her.

A little background, each one of these young women were coming away from their families and being a French nanny to my children who were learning to speak French in an English community. They were in a full French school in an English world.

So I looked at the pictures and put them aside. Then I looked at the handwriting. Then I matched them up. My choice ended up being the beautiful lady looked the harshest. Her handwriting showed she was decisive, had a good sense of self, and social, and honest.

I showed the picture to my children and they were not quite sure why I made this decision. She showed up. 18. No family near her. Very little English language skills. That young lady stole the hearts of my children and stayed an extra year. She was everything her handwriting showed her to be and more.

I still keep in touch with her and was recently asked to give her a reference interview. I actually cried. I can’t imagine a day without her with my children when I wasn’t there. She was beautiful with them and we all had a hard time seeing her leave. Althought I did write the reference in French, being a bit rusty I had to extend an “English” version of my time with her, and how she even went above the call of duty to back me up at my place of work while the children were in school to do bookkeeping! She was a quick learner! She was … is… brilliant. Now a mother of three and a TEACHER, and I admire her.

Life is about choosing the right person .

My Handwriting Analysis Reports will show you career preferences, partners, how to deal with your children based on your compatibility, and so much more. I live by it. It has served me perfectly well, even when it took a few years to do my own analysis. It may have been a good idea to do it before many of my life challenges to understand how I deal with them, but it did open my eyes at a time I needed it. Timing is everything.

J oin us on Facebook at Handwriting Speaks Volumes

SIGN UP for a FREE ZOOM session during which time Masters Certified Handwriting Expert, LaurieAnn Campbell, (ya, that’s me :slightly_smiling_face:) explains success traits and hell traits . This session will train you to look at your own signature and spot your own success potential or possible pitfalls. What’s more… you can spot success traits in your friends as well.

Understanding People’s Signatures is…

• Perfect for Your Own Self-Awareness and Self-Improvement .
  • Incredibly Useful for Parents and Teachers .
  • Ideal for Business Owners Looking for Better Employees or Business Partners.
  • Essential for Anyone Dating or Marriage-Minded .

This offer is available by invitation ONLY. Enter your email below and I will forward you access to this FREE ZOOM interactive session with me, LaurieAnn, Handwriting University Masters Certified Handwriting Analysis Expert and Authorized Mentor with Handwriting University International (a $197+ value).

An interview with Michelle Marshall in our Forbes Riley Crush It On Camera class about Handwriting Analysis
Michelle Marshall Interviews LaurieAnn Masters Certified Handwriting Analyst

Another Interview about Handwriting with Podcast Host Sumit Sing Sharing Your Story
Interview on Share Your Thoughts with Sumit Singh from Sharing Your Thoughts with LaurieAnn Masters Certified Handwriting Analyst

Fun short on my deck about some simple Handwriting Analysis notes
Fun Short Story about Handwriting 101 taken on my Deck

Join me on Social Media
Handwriting Speaks Volumes | Instagram | LinkedIn

I don’t coach you, I help you find out more about yourself so that YOU know how to be your OWN coach.

“handwriting will show you career preferences, partners, how to deal with your children based on your compatibility, and so much more.

Pricing varies depending on how in-depth the report request is. Please contact me below and state whether the report is for:

1. Empowerment
  2. Relationship/Compatibility
  3. Career Search
  4. Employer seeking to hire an individual
  5. Group Session for employees to better judge a potential client/customer
  6. Ancestry

To get the exact pricing, I do need you to leave me a message below to know the expanse of your desire, but the pricing runs from $100 - $500 per report.

Group sessions are $1000 for 2 hours, with a group of no less than 5.

Ask me anything

Hi! Let me start with some answers to some questions you may have. I’m LaurieAnn originally from Montréal, Québec, Canada and currently living in Milton, Ontario, Canada. Having said that, I moved 24 times, and have lived in Istanbul, Turkey, London, Ontario, Canada, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Toronto, Reno, Nevada, USA (where my first son was born), Oakville, Ontario, Stirling, Ontario, Tweed, Ontario before settling here. I play the flute, have a cartoon character (and book on him) name Hampy (about finding yourself even through bullying), Make Up Not Required - How to Brand The True YOU (also including handwriting exercises to achieve this), a contributor to a #1 Best Seller 1 Habit for Entrepreneurial Success, and How To Have Your Cake and Not Eat It All Too - Recovering From Bulimia (which also has handwriting exercises in the program) I help people learn more about themselves and others through handwriting analysis, reviewing their signature and with grapho-therapy.

I will help you for free to start. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $0/ for the first 1/2 hour

Packages for learning Handwriting 301 and becoming Certified

• Price: $4000 for the full course and private mentoring

Small Group for Handwriting 101

• Team size (up to 7)
  • Price: $20 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 1 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 1 hour
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, and Credit cards when you contact me for the link*

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about me?

I found my mom’s books on handwriting and she didn’t know I read them.

What can you talk about for hours?

Three or more things… but main three. Handwriting Analysis, bulimia and how I recovered, and Hampy… Okay four. How I love to edify people on our Podcast LIFT Your Story born from my book Make Up Not Required - How To Grand The TRUE YOU. LIFT acronym… ask me more…

What’s your favorite smell?

Lilacs. They remind me of my childhood. Camping means bonfires and the smell it exudes. Pine trees, the smell of rain coming (I always know when it’s coming), and home cooked crockpot meals

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I graduated from Art History in University. I love art. I also played the flute for many years and received an award. Not many people are interested in those topics. I also don’t get the opportunity often to speak to my demise and living in a barn and not having running water at the age of 50. But I LOVED the experience. And appreciated even more everything I have today.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

This is kind of a negative, but having felt some negatives? Destroy someones life through betrayal and the power to do so

What is the most normal thing about you?

Are any of us NORMAL? Okay, what is normal. No, I can’t answer that one. Loving my life and myself seems out there to not be normal. Wanting the best for everyone also doesn’t seem normal. Loving to risk to gain, also doesn’t seem normal. And truly, knowing my skill in handwriting analysis is not deemed normal. Here’s is one maybe. I like to write.

What do you hate?

I don’t HATE. It’s too strong a word. I dislike, disapprove, feel disappointed. I can love, but I find hate to be as strong a feeling, but on the wrong side of the tracks. So I don’t hate. What do I dislike? Betrayal. Prejudice without reason. Authority without listening to the people who they serve.

In my words

My teaching style

I like to have fun and engage people. It’s important to engage and no judge and share!

What can you expect from my lessons?

To be heard, answer your questions, guide you and let you know if this isn’t right for you? Honestly, don’t invest. If you decide it’s something you are passionate about? Invest. I did.

Why me?

You may have to figure that one out. We need to meet to make sure we get along, like each other. I believe that if you really want this, and you connect with me as a person and trainer/mentor, then that you will answer yourself.

Why I’m passionate about this?

I stated it in my intro. Handwriting saved my children from having a nanny that was not right for them. It also helped me while in sales to know my person in front of me better and to have more empathy, and understanding of how I communicated with them. The beauty was, they didn’t know why they connected. But you need to know how to connect with the people you are not like to sell, connect, have a relationship with and or not. Handwriting helps you make that choice.

What else I can do?

I think I covered a lot here. But if you want to know how much more I can do? Just ask.