Master Certified Life Coach

I am an author and Master Certified Life Coach specializing in communication, organizational & relationship skills, personal & professional goal development and helping my clients identify & fulfill their true purpose.

Since publishing my autobiography in May of 2020, I’ve received such positive feedback that it really lit a fire in me to discover additional ways I could help people have a happier, more purpose driven life. I found coaching to be a perfect fit! Do you wake up every morning fired up and excited to start your day, knowing you’re doing what you love and are truly passionate about? If not, what would you change?

Maybe you haven’t quite determined what your purpose is yet or you know exactly what it is, but you have no idea where to start and so it seems overwhelming or even impossible to reach your goals? Maybe you’ve had some setbacks in your life like I did and feel that’s what is holding you back from being who you really want to be? Perhaps you’ve chosen not to pursue your dreams because you’re afraid of change or even worse, failure?

We’d all like to make improvements to one or more areas of our lives, but it requires the ability to recognize your purpose, develop a game plan then be intentional in order to make your dreams a reality. Teaching others how to overcome obstacles and reach their goals is truly gratifying for me. My passion is to see people live their best life and MY purpose is to help you discover and accomplish YOUR purpose!

You have value! You have unique gifts and talents just waiting to be developed. You are worthy and deserve to be happy. Don’t allow yourself to become paralyzed by the fear of what if and stop making excuses for settling! You’re as strong as you want to be, but it’s not enough to just want something to change in your life. You also need to have a goal.

Right now I’m offering a FREE new client consultation to explain all the amazing benefits of hiring a life coach and how I can create a unique program specifically tailored to meet each client’s individual goals. I will also be offering deep discounts on both group and one on one sessions through the end of 2020 to help all my clients get on the right path for 2021.

Yes, you really can change your life and you can do it in as little as 8 weeks! Contact me now to set up your FREE initial consultation and take the first step towards a happier, more purposeful life.

1 Like

Hello! I would like to connect with you about your services.

Certainly! What would you like to know? I’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!

Mindy