Margie’s Musings-I’m Here as Your Personal Spiritual Balance Coach

Ask me Anything

Hi beautiful being! I’m Margie from Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, USA. I’m here to help you find spiritual balance. At one point while spending time with God, He revealed that I am the seed in the middle. I pondered that at length ( and continue to) and realized it’s all about balance! I can spend time with you in the Word, revealing what God really intends for our lives. I will mentor you in living an abundant, joyful life. I can discuss Christian metaphysics with you, including crystals, meditation, visualization, intentions, and more. I will pray a powerful prayer for you. I can answer some of your never before spoken questions. I’ll help you create a life of peace and purpose!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
SERVICES:

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $35/ hour

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Cash App

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

INTERVIEW WITH TALKTIME

What can you talk about for hours?

Anything spiritual and my family. Spirituality spearheads everything I encounter. My relationship with God is up close and personal . I talk to Him about all things! A little secret: my best talks with Jehovah are carried out while I, ahem, use the potty. Point is, I carry on a conversation all day. He’s not some mystical being floating in the clouds. He’s a friend, a dad, a brother.

I’m a proud wife, mom to five grown children ( four who have significant others), and Mawmaw to 11 incredible grandloves! That’s right, when we get together, there are 22 of us! Peaceful chaos reigns in our home, which also includes two dogs, two ferrets, and a fish named Goldie who is, in fact, not a gold fish .

:tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish:

**What’s one super power you would NOT want?

I would NOT like to be able to read minds. Look, if you’re like me, your brain is a jumbled mess of random thoughts at best. Many of these thoughts are not so nice. I’ll help you learn how to tame your rambunctious toddler thoughts.

I can’t read your thoughts, but I can teach you skills that will soothe your soul. I’ll show you how to balance natural thoughts with spiritual, soul thoughts.

:sparkle::sparkle::sparkle::sparkle::sparkle::sparkle::sparkle::sparkle::sparkle::sparkle::sparkle::sparkle::sparkle::sparkle::sparkle:

**What is the most normal thing about you?

I’m just a regular Mawmaw, living a regular life. I bake and balance ( there’s that word again!) the household budget. I let the dogs out, 73 times a day. I’m a bit of a smartass, as is all my kids.

Conversely, I begin most days with a shadana, which is just a set of personal, spiritual practices that start my day with a glorious visit with my Lord. I can teach you how to form your own shadana according to your beliefs.

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

What do you hate?

Anything that is not love!:heart:

MY TEACHING STYLE

Talking to me is like having an intimate chat with a close friend. It’s like asking grandma to talk about the good ol’ days. It’s like a warm blanket after coming in from outside on a chilly day. My vibe is gentle and kind. People speak of a feeling of peace when they enter our home, as if a weight leaves their being. Others, even strangers, are often led to share their private lives with me.

The subject matter is nothing calm, though! It’s exciting and dynamic. I’ll impart skills and wisdom that can greatly impact your life if practiced. It’s up to you!

:v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v:

What can you expect from my lessons?

Skill sets that you can pull up anytime you need them! We can talk about any number of spiritual topics. If it’s not in my wheelhouse, I’ll let you know. We can read and discuss, we can pray, I can teach you about meditation, visualization, intentions, or mindfulness. I can impart scriptural truths.

:crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown:

Why I’m passionate about this?

God is everything! He’s brought me through divorce, addiction, and childhood sexual abuse. He’s healed my mind and body. We’re coming into a new spiritual season and I want to help lead the charge. His love allows me to exist in peace and joy.