Loving Life, Health and Wellness Coaching

Hello My name is Nicole Cleveland. I am a Certified Life, Health, and Wellness Coach. I love to help people find great the Greatness in themselves to help them and guide them in a way that they are not confused on what to do into their lives. I will be very supportive of helping you develop your goal-settings, personal growth, and behaviors. I help people to achieve their goals by improving different actions to take control of future plans. I empower you to set goals and establish accountability for personal and professional success. I set the agenda, and I serve as an objective sounding board to help keep you focused and on track. I help you break through old barriers and develop new practices so you can reach your desired goals and the type of wellness and health. I will also help you make progress in your lives in order to attain greater fulfillment of your life. I will help you build great relationships in your careers and your day-to-day lives.

Health Coaching I create a lifestyles that addresses health concerns and then work with you to make behavioral, nutritional and other changes in order to promote better health and wellness.

Wellness Coaching I help people assess their current physical and emotional state, and helps them set goals for what they want to achieve in their overall wellness and health by working with them on plans of action to reach these goals.

If you would like a booking just email me at lifehealthwellnesscleveland21@gmail.com We will go from there. You will receive a email back within 24 hours .

My Charges as follow:
Life Coaching 40$ Per Hour 2 Hours the minimum
Health Coaching 40$ Per Hour 2 Hours the minimum
Wellness Coaching 40$ Per Hour 2 Hours the minimum