Louisiana Psychic--Find the Truth

Howdy!

My name is Cristobali and I am offering psychic services for my fellow nosey people who need to heal from past trauma. Spiritually, I can use the culmination of my gifts to help you become a better version of yourself. Somebody who is more assured and confident of their own intuition.

Life is hard, and using spiritual psychology is hard but it only makes life easier. Help me help you learn to fish, instead of being given tips and hints on what exactly it means to be a fisherman. If you’re more curious about me, please feel free to contact me (and read my summary). I’ve worked on multiple popular psychic hotlines.

If requested, I will give free 3 minute trials (new customers). If satisfied, become a loyal customer.

A service and price list (packages available and encouraged) is provided through direct messaging, and a website and corresponding Youtube Channel is coming soon! Stay blessed and not stressed. And believe me–I’m never pressed.

50% Money-back guarantee if dissatisfied with service.
For EnTerTAiNmeNt PuRpoSeS OnLy

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.