Lose weight and improve your health under the supervision of a Medical Doctor

Ask me anything

Hi! I’m Rupal Mathur, MD from Houston, TX. I’m a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician, and I help people lose weight through eating plans created specifically for their body type and individual needs. I am only available for consultations for people residing in Texas.

My website | Instagram | Facebook

I practiced general medicine/primary care for a couple of years before realizing that I was only treating medical conditions with medications instead of helping to reverse them by addressing the root cause - nutrition and the foods we eat. After successfully reversing my own prediabetes, I left general medicine and devoted my career to nutrition and weight loss medicine. From diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol to rheumatoid arthritis and irregular bowels, I have helped hundreds of people improve or reverse their medical conditions by simply changing how they are eating. I love what I do and can’t wait to help you!

Services

Private 1-on-1 Initial Consultation

• Price: $295 / 90 minutes
  • Location: Virtual meeting or in my office (see address on website)

Payments accepted

• Credit Card, HSA (health savings account) card

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.