Looking for honest advice on my web site

Hello everyone, I just launched my new metabolic rate testing in the Denver Colorado area. I am looking for honest feedback on my website. If you would be so kind as to help out. I would greatly appreciate it and if you are in the area can offer you a discount on getting tested. Have a great day. My website is www.cleanslatehealthandwellness.com

1 Like

Hi Tacarra, Thank you and the website is www.cleanslatehealthandwellness.com

Thank you Tacarra, Those are all good points. I will get working on making it less paragraphs and look at some videos. My SEO people told me to avoid big pictures and videos as it slows the loading speed down so will have to figure that one out. Yes I just got going so doing a few free tests in return for testimonials. Thank you again all very good points. Have a great night.

Pete

Tacarra, Thank you very much for your help and ideas. it is greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Pete

Hi the website isn’t bad there is just A LOT of information. Not saying it shouldn’t be included maybe try minimizing to 3 sentences and spacing out to better read everything. The information is very beneficial just overloaded with it. Appreciate the healing you are offering it will be of great use to many. Hope this helps

Great website… very informative! Keep up the great work!

Saran

Thank you very much Have a great day

1 Like