Looking for a job in sport?

Hi! I’m Jeff from Toronto, Canada and currently living in Montreal, Canada. I want to help those looking to learn more about or break into the sport industry gain the help they want. With experience in university sport; local, provincial, national and international sport, both non- and for profit I am able to help you learn more about what it takes to get into the area of work you desire. Experiences include data management, event operations and logistics, coaching and player management, social media marketing, and more! The most exciting experience has been postponed to the upcoming year as I travel to Tokyo for the Olympics as part of my job with the Canadian Olympic Committee.

http://linkedin.com/in/jeffrey-gould-35420610a

We can chat about what I do and what I learned in my pathway or we can create more of a mentorship geared towards you.

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $30/half hour or $60/hour

Packages

• Price: $100 / month (bi-weekly, hour long)

Small Group

• Group size (up to 5)
  • Price: $150 per person
  • Length: 2 months bi-weekly
  • Session length: 4 hours (1 hour sessions)
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• E-Transfer, PayPal

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested and leave your email. I will contact you within 2 business days to set up our first chat.

Fun facts about me:

• I’ve been to 6 out of the 7 continents
  • I am nationally ranked in Canada for tennis; captained my university team in Canada and was a part of the 5th place university nationals team in Australia.
  • I had always planned to be a doctor before switching to sport (it’s never too late to switch!)