Living w/chronic pain? Free Life Coaching to help you end the suffering

Hi, I’m Tiffany and excited to share my journey with you!

I’m a certified Life Coach, helping people relieve anxiety and live joyfully with chronic pain.

I am a proud Soulpreneuer, Founder & CEO of my private Life Coaching Company. I created IHD, Interior Health Design, in 2016 with the sole intention …to heal & serve.
We work together to design your health starting at the core, rewiring the brain to work for and not against you so you can stop suffering and live in peace.

I’m here to teach you a new way of doing this life thing that has transformed my life and is so much easier than what we’ve been taught, using the most valuable asset we all have in common …a human BRAIN :brain:

Master this one part of yourself and watch how everything else in your world opens up.

After almost being taken out by my own life challenges, I feel inspired to share the gems & lessons I’ve picked up along the way that I’ve used to make it through the struggle and continue striving to be the happiest version of myself.

One thing I have learned is that illness doesn’t start in the body, it starts in the MIND.

Which means you HAVE to be on to your brain and how it operates.

I can help with that!

An unsupervised mind is the true root of all evil - understanding and training your mind is foundational for living a joyful, successful life.

I work with clients to deeply evaluate their mindset and uncover the limiting core beliefs that are keeping them stuck - ultimately driving their actions and results. We investigate their default thinking and bring awareness to the thoughts not serving them or aligned with the desired outcome they’d like to reach.

I’m offering 6 virtual, 1:1 coaching sessions with me at no charge to the first 5 people who contact me.

This is for anyone eager to make some powerful changes and feel better mentally, physically, and emotionally, than you ever have. You will walk away with the clarity and confidence boost you need to feel amazing and back in the driver’s seat of your life!

Private Coaching Service:

• Duration: 6 Weeks
  • Frequency: Weekly
  • Session Length: 60-90 mins
  • Cost: FREE

Learn more about me, my ‘secret sauce’, and how to connect with me here:

Visit my Website

Find me on Instagram @tiffanycoachme
https://www.instagram.com/tiffanycoachme/

LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/in/tiffany-west-a8597a16a

It’s time to stop settling and start living like you mean it!

I can’t wait to work with you,
Tiffany

1 Like