Live your BEST life! NO 'what if's" NO regrets. I can show you HOW

ASK ME ANYTHING:
FREE 20 minute consultation.

FREE 5 DAY Challenge to get you jump started on your journey.
Email me for details.

To get to your Journey:

• Price: $40 / 1 hour
    *Couples therapy: $55/hour

What do you want to talk about ??
Here are some of the subjects I can help you in:

FITNESSNUTRITIONBOXINGCOOKINGSELF HELP/TALK THERAPYBALANCING ENERGY
MEDITATION
BEING MORE PRESENT IN YOUR EVERYDAY LIFEPHONE ADDICTIONAT HOME SPA IDEAS, HOMEADE FACE/BODY SCRUBS** PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS

HOW TO CONTROL SOCIAL MEDIA, and not let it control you
HOW TO TEXT/COMMUNICATE APPROPRIATELY WHEN DATING
HOW TO DRESS/NOT TO DRESS ON A DATE

HOW TO MAKE A DISABILITY CLAIM WHEN EXITING OR RETIRING FROM MILITARY
HOW TO USE POST 911/GI BILL
HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF VA HEALTHCARE BENEFITS
VISA/IMMIGRATION/GREEN CARD PROCESS
I am a Navy Diver with over 9 years in, I can’t teach you how to dive on here, but we sure can talk about it, I can inspire you to go to dive school if that’s what you desire!!*

I am also open and interested in doing “trades” if you are a life coach or mentor, or have some skill I need to acquire, and I have a skill you need to acquire, let’s TRADE!!

CREDIBILITY CHECK
HERE’S HOW I QUALIFY TO HELP YOU:

I have a degree in Health & Wellness
Currently working towards my degree in Psychology.
Hundreds of hours of volunteer talk therapy with friends/coworkers/family members.
Licensed Esthetician.
Professional boxer with over 23 years experience.
Navy Diver over 9 years.
Lover of Life, with a truck ton of wisdom to share with you!

Aloha!
I am Valerie from Ohau, Hawaii, USA.
I grew up in small town mid-west, Coolville, Ohio.
I help many people in many ways, from teaching life skills like clean cooking, How to grocery shop, DIY ideas for at home facials & Fitness/Nutrition advise.
Tell me what you want to learn to cook, and we can get on a live chat or I can make a video, and teach you exactly how to cook it!

I offer couples therapy and one on one therapy as well.
THIS is one of my deepest passions.

Dating advise, what not to do, how to text/communicate appropriately to keep them interested. What to wear/not wear on a date, and much more.
How to be your authentic self, and attract the right King or Queen your way!

I have a degree in Health & Fitness I am a licensed Esthetician, a Professional boxer, a Navy Diver, and I am also currently working towards my 2nd degree in Psychology, specializing in narcissistic & codependent behaviors.
For years people have told me to be a ‘Life Coach’, but I always thought it seemed cheesy or a flooded field.
Then I realized just how much I actually am being a ‘Life Coach’, naturally, and I absolutely love it!
I assistant others in organizing and ridding through any size space or home. .
See below for more detail**

I can also just be an open ear for anything life is throwing your way. We can just chat if you like.

• Price: $40 / hour
    *Couples therapy: $55/hour

• PayPal, Venmo *

What can you talk about for hours?

Health & Nutrition
Narcissistic behaviors
Cooking

What’s your favorite smell?

Patchouli
Spaghetti and laundry

What do you hate?

When people want something but do nothing to get it!
Definition of Insanity:
“Doing the same things over and over, while expecting different results”
Don’t be insane!

My teaching style
I am very open and organic.
I will feel you out for several minutes and just listen.
I will ask if you like or dislike something & I expect you to be honest.
Do not say ‘yes’ if you mean ‘no’.
We are here for YOU, not ME.
I want to help you soar into your highest self and live your best life.
I can help any personality type, man or woman.
I have inspired hundreds, maybe thousands of people over the last several years.
I can guarantee you will find something unique about my approach. Or I will not charge you.

What can you expect from my lessons?

100% Honesty, openness, loyalty and complete confidentiality.

Why me?

I have so much wisdom and life experience, degrees, yes, those too, but living life is what brings wisdom. And I have lived a lot of life, doing and trying many things.
I have owned small scale business, been a bar manager, bartender, cocktail waitress, Professional boxer, bouncer, Cooked with professional chefs in restaurants, jumped out of airplanes, dove to 170’ in the ocean as a Navy Diver, salvaged airplanes, helicopters, bodies.
I have done inspirational speeches in front of hundreds of enlisted military woman.
I have been married, divorced (ONCE). I have never had children.
Most people think I am still in my 20’s, and I am almost 40.
I have figured out so many secrets and life hacks in many different subjects.
I WANT to pass my knowledge on to as many people as possible.

I have the female energy (obviously) but I am also very tapped into the male energy, within myself. I find this energy really helps the man be able to speak on a level he didn’t know possible, with another female.
I have the ability to make the male feel comfortable in a very NON-SEXUAL way, so that he can open up and actually share his feelings without feeling that they are ‘wrong or bad’.
I have worked in the male dominant field for over 20 years, blessing me to help in a way most woman can not. Many wives I have helped, I also help their husband, they had never seen their husband in this light, until I flipped the switch and visa versa.
The most beautiful part is I can speak to you as a woman, from a woman’s perspective, while simultaneously empathizing with the male energy.

Lastly, I am very very very Passionate about everything I do.
I will give you my best, and I will show you YOUR best.
I can motivate you through your heart, because I live and love from my heart.
You will be moved in ways you didn’t know possible.
This, I guarantee.

Why I’m passionate about this?

I believe it is everyone’s responsibility to pass information and share knowledge.
It is what we are here to do as human beings.
I am so passionate to see people fly and live their best life, because life is so fast!
It can get away from you before you realize, then you will look back and ask yourself,
‘what have I done in this life/with this life?’
Regrets are heavy.
Don’t let yourself die with that feeling of ‘what if’.
Start your life each day with purpose, goals, reason and drive!
I can take you there.
Because, I have spent a lifetime getting myself there.
I come from a broken & highly dysfunctional family background.
In order to be a proper healer, I must have carried my own pain first. I have.

Since I was a very small child I started to take the lead, as the youngest of two older brothers, and I have been a natural leader since.
When I became a teenager, I felt the drive to rise above, that’s where my journey started.
Over 25 years, I have been studying, reading, listening, and committing myself to becoming more and better each and every day.
I can show you how to start doing that in your life.

What else I can do?

I can help you organize and rid your space or your entire home, big or small. I can also help you decorate your space so it speaks to you and who you are.
Ridding and organizing is not only a physical act, it can help your mind be at ease with what is.
You will look forward to coming home, waking up, having people over, hosting dinner parties and just feel overall more relaxed in your space.

MILITARY:
I can help you with details in using the Post 911/GI Bill
I can help prepare to make your disability claim upon getting out or retiring.
I can help you navigate through the VA process, making apts. etc.
I can help you decide if you want to stay in the reserves or just get out completely. (For those of you who have chose not to be ‘lifers’).

GREEN CARD/IMMIGRATION/VISA PROCESS:
My ex-husband is from Brazil, and we went through the vigorous process of attempting his VISA, we gladly divorced before it was approved (thanks COVID) but if you’re madly in love and your partner is from another country, I can steer you in the right direction in the VISA process.

PHONE ADDICTS:
I can guide you in the right direction to get your phone habits under control.
Check out this amazing short article in the meantime.

I CAN DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING, you ask me a question, and if I don’t know how to do it, I will figure it out and get back to you.
Or I will tell you I don’t know.
You will never feel like you have to guess anything with me.
I am always 100% authentic and honest, first with myself, and always with you too.

2 Likes