Live your authentic life :)

Ask me anything

Imagine that you are living your life truly authentically; a life where you are honoring your beliefs, your values, and your natural behavioural style.
Imagine having absolute clarity about yourself and what you stand for.
Imagine a life where you feel so self-aware and so self-assured in your choices that you feel perfectly comfortable.
Imagine a life where you are doing what you are passionate about, rather than living to the expectations of others. A life where you can forge your own path and follow your own dreams in the certainty, that whatever the outcomes, you are doing it for the right reasons.

What would a life like that feel like? How would you describe such a life? What would it look like to you? Can you connect with that now?

Hi! I’m Gillian and I’m from Australia. I’m a Master Coach and I help all kinds of people, from all over the world, to achieve the best version of themselves, both professionally and personally.

My Website | LinkedIn

You can discover more about me at www.creativecoach.co or https://www.linkedin.com/in/gillianskeermastercoach

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

Price:
“QuickStart” sessions for absolute beginners:
The per-session price for this Talktime special is A$199 + GST (10%) per hour (Australian Dollars)

Packages:

• Price: A$160 - $525 / month
    Let’s first assess what your needs are, then decide best options for you

Small Group
Group Packages will be coming soon!

Payments accepted

• PayPal

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

Why me?

I’ll let my satisfied clients tell you . . .

Claire
Scott
Georgie
Celebrity Lookalike :slight_smile:
Tamara

What else I can do?

I am passionate about helping my clients achieve their full potential: connecting people with their inherent abilities and strengths, to transform their individual performance, teams and organisational effectiveness.

I have my own coaching and personal and professional development business, and I also consult with international coaching & development organisations. A Master Coach, professional speaker, published co-author of 4 best-selling books in the development arena, instructor, facilitator and media columnist, I am also a certified Master Coach NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), Master Practitioner NLP, Master of Time Line Therapy® and a Master Hypnotherapist and certified in a range of Psychometric Assessments.

I’ve got you covered. Let’s do this together.