Life Coaching Sessions

A little about me… I was born to a teenaged mother that was addicted to drugs and alcohol. I never met my father. I grew up poor and abused. I was raped, gave a child up for adoption, joined the military, lost a lot of friends, and really hated my life so much that I was suicidal.

I am my own success story now. I traveled the world and found myself working for Fortune 500 companies (without a university degree). I spent 6 years in a leadership position at Microsoft and I was still feeling unfulfilled. When I was coaching my employees is when I felt real joy and decided that is what I wanted to do full-time with my life.

Right now, I’m in the iPEC program working towards my ICF coaching certification. I have 6 years of experience in career and management coaching. My passion is working with single mothers, people that have been incarcerated, and anyone feeling lost in their life.

How can I help you? :blush: Great question! My job is to help you move forward. It could be a specific event or it could be ongoing life coaching. Whatever the case, the first thing we will do is schedule a 30-minute call to see if we are a fit for each other. It’s important to make sure that there is a connection and our sessions will be beneficial for you! If we aren’t a fit, I know a lot of great coaches and could probably to refer you to someone better suited to you. If we are a fit, then we will discuss your goals and make a plan on where we are headed.

How are the sessions? If you are in my city, we can meet in person. Usually, the sessions are over audio call or video chat. I use Skype, Hangouts, and Zoom. When we aren’t having sessions, you can reach me via Telegram, Viber, or Whatsapp. I try to respond within 48 hours. We will discuss whatever is most important for you at the time of our session. Maybe it is a job interview or something going on with your family or an important decision you need to make. It’s your time.

What’s the difference between a coach and a therapist? The simplest answer is therapist focus mental health and explore the past. Coaches focus on your goals and getting you towards those goals. Coaching is not a replacement for proper mental health treatment and a lot of people use both therapy AND coaching.

Is everything confidential? Yes! I take privacy very seriously. You can tell me what you want…how and when when you are comfortable. I will not share anything, unless you request or give your permission.

How much does it cost? The first 30-min call to see if we are a fit is no cost to you. If you feel like we are a fit, we can discuss your needs and figure out a cost that works for you. I also do a lot of volunteer and pro-bono work, so it is possible that it won’t cost you anything. I really want to make coaching accessible to people that can’t afford it, so just talk to me and ask.

Message me for more information or to schedule a session!

“If you want to be happy, put your effort into controlling the sail, not the wind.”
-Anonymous