Life Coaching for personal empowerment

Ask me anything

Hi! I’m Machelle Glassburn from Mesa, AZ, USA and currently living in Tempe, AZ USA. I help people achieve their goals using Life Coaching and Hypnotherapy. I help you explore the best way for you to achieve your goals and overcome your obstacles and then put those ideas into action! The great thing about Life Coaching with hypnotherapy is that you can achieve anything you put your mind to!

Thoughtful Healing | Instagram | LinkedIn| Facebook

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $80 / hour

Packages

• Price: $150 - $220

Courses

Reclaim your self-esteem after betrayal

• Price: $497
  • Work at your own pace
  • Two Coaching sessions 30 minutes each
  • Virtually

Truthful acting through visualization

• Price: $197
  • Work at your own pace
  • Two coaching sessions 30 minutes each
  • Virtually

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo, Zelle

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I am a third generation native Arizonian and my great grandmother was one of the founding members of the town of Quartzite, Arizona

What can you talk about for hours?

Using your mind to create a better reality!

What’s your favorite smell?

I don’t have just one favorite smell, I love the smell of rain and brownie’s cooking and fresh baked bread are just a few of them.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

Helping to get a law passed that helped other parents of children with chronic illnesses.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

I wouldn’t want to be able to read minds!

What is the most normal thing about you?

I’m a typical mom

What do you hate?

Hypocrisy and lies.

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I’ve had a lot of life experiences, some good, some not so good and I’ve learned a lot from them. I hope that I can help with those experiences so that others can avoid them or move through them faster.

In my words

Our subconscious mind controls 97% of our total mind, when you work with your subconscious programs you can achieve anything!

My teaching style

I share my knowledge and experience and help guide you to find the best answer for you!

What can you expect from my lessons?

You can expect to be personally empowered

Why me?

You have a wide choice of people to work with, if I resonate with you than I’m the one!

Why I’m passionate about this?

I want to help people with the knowledge and experiences I’ve had to that they don’t have to make the same mistakes and they can heal faster

What else I can do?

I am a professional actor, so I love speaking engagements and podcasts. I can also help you be a better public speaker.