Life Coaching Available- Personal Experience Based and Motivation

Ask me anything

Hi! I’m Kristen. I’m currently 32 years old, born August, 4th 1988. Yes, that makes me a LEO!!! Woot woot!! :smiley: I am from and currently reside in Southern Ontario, Canada. I have an extremely wide range of personal experiences in life. I’m sure that no matter where you seem to be stuck in your journey that there is absolutely SOME way I can assist/coach you into a more preferred state of living. I have extensive experience in dealing with mental health, childhood abuse and trauma, addictions, incarceration, abusive or co-dependent relationships, I am also an entrepreneur myself so I may even be able to assist is some employment coaching. I’m also a professional artist, as you can see on our website. As well as many other hobbies that I utilize to make some side money. I have 3 children in total, my oldest is a 13-year-old young lady, and my youngest is a 2.5-year-old little Tasmanian devil. LOL, My middle daughter and I have been separated for quite some time, so I am also experienced in child separation as well. Basically, don’t be shy, we can talk about anything you like. I am also interested in working as a Virtual Assistant, or Social Media Manager as I have taken some of a Social Media Marketing course. The sky is the limit!! Here are some pictures for your enjoyment hehe

This is me and my partner, Bobby. His nickname for me is Honeybee, and I call him Bobby Dance Party, Hence the business name H.D.P

This is me, do not worry, it absolutely IS a recent picture LOL I got a new amazing sweater off of Etsy that I just couldn’t get enough of, plus, I love this picture hehe

My Website | Instagram | Twitter

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $30/ hour

Packages

• 2-2 Hour sessions per week = $480 per month
  • 3-2 Hour sessions per week= $720 per month
    Weekly payments are also accepted

Payments accepted

• Email Transfer preferred
  • Wire Transfer
  • Physical cheque to be mailed
    I am more than willing to be flexible with some kinds of a payment plan, and discuss other methods of payment

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

A lot of people think that I have always known how to draw, but the fact is, I taught myself when I was approximately 26 years old. This goes to show, anyone can become an artist if they really want to.

What can you talk about for hours?

Probably all the crazy stuff that has been going on in the world right now with the plandemic, feel free to strike up a convo with me about it if your still not aware of just how bad it actually is. I will help people wake up for free all day any day.

What’s your favourite smell?

I think I would have to say the smell of a white sage smudge stick after I have finished smudging my house of all the negativity. It has got to be one of the best smells and feelings in the whole world.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

The fact that I started writing short stories that are memories of my life (both the good and bad) for anyone and everyone to read, and so far they were turning out pretty sweet. I have taken a brief hiatus, but if you’re interested in maybe reading one just let me know.

What’s one superpower you would NOT want?

I would NOT want the ability to hear what people are thinking. Are you kidding, I saw the movie What Women Want !! LOL

What is the most normal thing about you?

I have no idea, I don’t honestly think anything about me is normal LOL

What do you hate?

I hate when people tell me what I am thinking or what I meant during a convo as it is usually the opposite. I also hate what our world has become since Covid. Also, when people turn my music down or talk during an awesome song LOL

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I absolutely do NOT tolerate anyone saying they want to commit suicide, I do not care if you just said it in the moment or if you meant it or not. I have a very personal reason for this so I ask that you respect my wishes. Also, I do not take kindly to any form of flirting or sexual references, doing either of these things will result in being removed from the ability to contact me and post on my personal topics.

In my words

My teaching style

Very down to earth, transparent, and more like just a good friend that has great advice and ideas. :slight_smile:

What can you expect from my lessons?

I hope that no matter what you expect I absolutely DO NOT meet it. lol I like to be different any way I can. Basically, we just steer the sessions whichever way it is you need it to go in that current moment. Your the boss.

Why me?

That’s obvious, isn’t it? lol, just kidding, in case you didn’t know yet or can’t tell by the awesome sauce oozing through my typing, because I’m the best of course. Your search has officially ended, Congratulations.

Why I’m passionate about this?

Well, honestly, there are a fair few reasons. Firstly, I want to be able to help people. I don’t really even care in what way I’m able to help. I just know more than anything that almost 95% of the time, I was once in the situation or one pretty close to it before, and I know when I was in those spots I wish that I had something or someone to turn to. So I figure if I can help even just one person then the world is a better place than yesterday.
Second, I’ve been searching and searching for something that I am able to do from home that benefits others, and this site, I love what they stand for. It brings back a little bit of faith in humanity. lol
Third, because I know deep down somewhere in my gut that I didn’t just go through what I went through in my life just to have painful memories. No, I was meant to do something with it, and flip it from a negative, traumatic past, to a “bright and help others get through their days just a little easier” kind of future.

What else I can do?

That kind of list I don’t think is supported by the site by it’s extensiveness. A better question would be “what can’t I do?” See list below.

What can’t I do:

• a perfect cartwheel (anymore) lol