Life and Career Coach: Let's Create the Life you Love:

Certified Life Coach

Hi! I’m Wendy from Carthage, MS USA I moved to Sherwood, AR for about 2 years but came back home to good ole Mississippi. I am a Certified Life Coach with a BS in Human Services and pursing my PhD in Social Psychology. I help people by improving their relationships, careers, and day-to-day lives by clarifying their goals, identifying the obstacles that are holding them back, and coming up with strategies for overcoming each obstacle.

My Story

As a teenager and also in my early twenties, I struggled with depression and anxiety. I struggled with who I was and who I wanted to be. I knew that I wanted to be successful but I did not actually know what I wanted to do to be successful. I struggled with my sexuality for years. I knew I was attracted to girls, but I did not want to be. I grew up attending a small country Baptist church, and you know what their beliefs are. So I hid who I was for a long time. While struggling with this, I fell into a deep depression. I dropped out of college, got married to the first guy I ever really dated and had 3 children. My depression was so bad that I was losing my hair, didn’t want to clean my house, definitely didn’t want to spend time with my husband. Eventually, we divorced. And I became a single mom. This is an entirely new and different experience.
But as a single mom at the age of 24, I knew I had to do something to continue to care for my children. I was making $7.42 an hour and falling deeper and deeper into depression. I remember not being able to buy my child a coat because I did not have the money. At that moment I knew I had to do something to better my life. I “came out” to my family. I enrolled in college and received my AS in Surgical Technology. I then went back to school and received my BS in Human Services with a concentration in Management. I am now pursuing my doctorates degree, PhD in Social Psychology and in a relationship with the best woman I could ever imagine. I have had many obstacles in my life, but I have managed to overcome them. And I can help you overcome any obstacles that are holding you back from becoming the person you want to become.

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Life and Career Coach- I am here to help improve your life, career, and day-to-day lives.
Private 1-on-1

• Price: $40 /30 min
    $75/hour

Packages

• Price: $175-275 / 1 month/ 4 sessions

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Cashapp

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

Before starting my career, I had 11 different jobs.

What can you talk about for hours?

I can talk about moives, books, and music for hours.

What’s your favorite smell?

This may sound crazy, but one of my favorite smells is gasoline. I don’t sit at home and just smell gas lol. But when I’m at a gas station, I love the smell. Don’t judge me :wink: .

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I am proud that I was actually able to climb out of my depression stage.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?
Ummm, one superpower I would not want is the ability of super natural smell lol.

What is the most normal thing about you?

I love to laugh, I love my children and I love helping people.

In my words

My teaching style

One on one sessions that will allow us to identify our goals and plan a strategy to improve life and complete goals.

What can you expect from my lessons?

I will help you be the success that I know you can be by empowering you to set goals and establish accountability for personal and professional success. I’ll guide you as you articulate your aspirations, clarify the choices before you and create action plans to achieve your goals. And within this process, we will determine the obstacles that are holding you back and creating a plan to overcome each obstacle.

Why me?

My skills to help people comes from life experiences, experiencing in coaching and counseling, as well as a BS in Human Services and almost being complete with my PhD in Social Psychology. With my education and experience, I can provide you with the coaching you need to complete your goals in life.

Why I’m passionate about this?
I love to help people. And helping people to discover their passions and succeed in life makes my life purposeful.

What else I can do?

I am also a certified proposal writer. I can help with writing and applying for grants.
I am a freelance writer. I help with writing essays for school.

1 Like