Licensed Cosmetology Instructor & Mentor tips and tricks on passing statebords and being a successful professional!

Hello! I’m Cynthia from Suffolk, Virginia USA and currently living in Dallas, Texas USA. I am a licensed Cosmetologists in both Virginia and Texas with over 10 years of experience behind the chair. I specialize in haircare, haircutting, and all textures of hair. I am also currently a licensed Cosmetology Instructor in Texas! Teaching is what I love to do, as well as watch my students grow and blossom into the most successful professionals that they can be! I will teach you everything that I know as in tips and tricks to increasing your revenue, client retention, and preparing you for stateboards! Helping you with whatever question or challenge you may have about hair and the hair industry is my passion! So, let’s get started!

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $32/ hour
  • 4 hours max per day

Packages

• Price: - $1,500 / month
  • Refresher or Stateboard course
  • 4 hours per day, 3 days a week
  • 4 week course

Small Group

• Team size (up to 10)
  • Price: $500 per student
  • Length: 1-4weeks
  • Meeting: 4 times per week
  • Session length: 3 hours
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Zelle, or CashApp

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 3 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

*Talktime: It’s good to have you. Thanks for taking the time to do this with us!

What’s a fun fact about you?

I am very much into organic and holistic remedies for everything!

What can you talk about for hours?

Personal Development and professional customer service.

What’s your favorite smell?

I love the smell of lemon scented dish detergent lol.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

My accomplishments in my cosmetology career, but I’ve shared that with my students to motivate them.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

I don’t think I would want to read minds.

What is the most normal thing about you?

I’m actually a homebody. Of course due to the pandemic, that’s the best place to be… home.

What do you hate?

Anything else that you’d like to share?

In my words

I’m a pretty laid back, down to earth type of teacher. I don’t judge, I motivate, encourage and correct as needed! I don’t like to hound and micro manage every little mistake because I know the best way to learn how to do something in this industry is by doing it! I know doing hair is a form of art but, there are rules and procedures you have to follow so that you can be as successful as possible in this competitive industry.

My teaching style

Efficient, confidence building

What can you expect from my lessons?

Anything Cosmetology related, Personal development, Motivation, Proper customer service etiquette and tips to increasing revenue and client retention.

Why me?

Because I am relatable, professional and will make sure you get the information you need to grow!

Why I’m passionate about this?

I don’t have 10 years under my belt for nothing!

What else I can do?

I mentor!

Hello! I am a cosmetologist as well! licenced in New York City. This is a creative idea!
I was really deep into the business in my 20s and 30s, but when I had my first child, I stepped away from business. I wish you the best!

1 Like

Wow, Thank you! I really appreciate that. If you ever decide to come back to the business, let me know! I’m here to help!

1 Like

What is your biggest challenge in the salon?

Is it the wait time?
Unprofessionalism?
Can’t find the right stylist for you?

Please share… :tipping_hand_woman:t5: