Leveling Up Your Style

`Quick styling tip video

`“Style is something each of us already has, all we need to do is find it.” — Diane von Furstenberg

Quick styling tip video

Hi, I’m Tamara! originally Palestinian and Lebanese, grew up in UAE and currently in North Carolina. I help millennial women level up their style and experience the confidence and empowerment of amazing style transformation.

I am eager to start helping you in finding out what colors suit your skin tone, how to dress when they are in certain moods, what patterns and designs suit your body shape, how to layer, and how to dress for certain occasions.

***Fun facts***
  • My sense of fashion and styling is hugely influenced by my Middle Eastern roots and the different cultures I have come across while traveling. Growing up in UAE, I have gotten accustomed ‘to dress to impress’ because that is how the fashion scene is there, and you will get to see that through my styling.

• I could talk about Psychology for hours! it is a very interesting topic for me and it’s life really

• I embrace and thrive on change ( life routines, style, countries, homes)

• I love Turkish coffee and I am very good at making it!

• I am extremely attached to my family

• And I am a generally curious person, so I always like to read to learn new things

Okay now that you know me a bit better, let’s get to the part where you can benefit from me!

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s possible!

• If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.

• Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

If you want a more personable talk and more in depth work
    For Private 1-on-1 Styling

• Price: $40/ hour

• Location: Zoom, FaceTime, or phone ( if you are local to Charlotte, we can meet!)
    *Payments accepted- PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, CashApp
    *Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

**My teaching style**

I like to first listen to what exactly you are looking to get out of the private session, what you want to change, what are your go to colors, go to patterns, occasions you go to, etc.

Then I will offer tips on how to change what you want to change and also provide you with a specific personalized guidebook on what you learnt with me and what you can continue doing, that will stay with you.

It will be like a conversation with a friend but with lots of visuals! :wink:

Visuals- Instagram

![image|375x500](upload://k8FuagZFJr1giIJJQZwu19jcdcu.jpeg

Quick styling tip video