Lets Talk! Unbiased and Unfiltered New Set of Ears

Hi! My name is Kai and I’m from Toronto Ontario.

I am currently a first responder student and I have a background in mental health and psychology.
I understand the ongoing struggle to find an unbiased set of ears to listen to your experiences or problems and am happy to be there to offer support and advice. You don’t have to be a first responder or in the medical community to reach out

My Story

As a teenager, I found myself in an ongoing battle with my own mental health. I also chose this time to go to school in a field that led me to further myself into depression and anxiety. During this time I became lost and began to lose hope for the future. I slowly discovered that the one thing I needed was an unbiased, new set of ears. My friends and family although supportive, could never truly understand my struggles and were unable to listen and offer advice in the way I needed them to.

I love talking to and getting to know anyone and everyone and am looking forward to meeting you

**Student Pricing **

• Price: $10/30 min
    $25 /hour

**Non- Student Pricing **

• Price: $15/30 min
    $30/hour

Packages

• Price: $100/ 5 sessions month

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo *

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

What’s a fun fact about you?

I’m a snowboarder, baseketball, football and volleyball player. I also love the woods and have recently gotten into wood carving.

What can you talk about for hours?

Sports! Animals! The Environment!

What’s your favorite smell?

My dog. Or baby heads

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

Lazer Eyes like Superman. Like if you have all his other powers, lazer eyes just seem inconvenient to have

What can you expect from my lessons?

*Anything you want! *