Lets talk about parenting and marriage! ready...set...go!

Hi! I’m Natimia Dam from Tacoma,WA. I help people experience the joy of communicating and expressing themselves through their own voices, raw, real, and down to earth. NO FILTERS WITH THIS MOMMA!

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $30 / Half hour

Packages

• Price: $150-$800/ month (depending on time spent)

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $25 per student
  • Length: 1-week
  • Meeting: 2 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 1 hour
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• CashApp *

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

What’s a fun fact about you?

I LOVE being active and drinking a good beer from time to time.

What can you talk about for hours?

I can honestly talk about any and everything for hours, or sometimes nothing. I am up for chats that go absolutely nowhere and we just laugh and giggle.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I am proud to be a mom! And a damn good one! It’s hard to speak on that because the doors are rarely open for that conversation.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

I would never want to read minds. Something about that just screams “You’re going to get hurt if you know this information!”

What is the most normal thing about you?

I can honestly say that I am not normal. But if I had to choose something it would have to be that I am human.

What do you hate?

I cannot stand people who judge others or when someone bashes someone for doing what they think/ or believe to be the right thing.

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I’d just love to meet new people and help those going through a rough time. This is the time we all need help and I am here to be your friend, mentor, listener, or whatever you need me to be.

In my words

My teaching style

To be honest I am pretty hardcore. I am hard on the outside but soft on the inside. I teach the way I was taught. Never show fear (even if you are afraid) and fight for what you believe in without being too prideful in the end.

What can you expect from my lessons?

You can expect to be fully satisfied. Usually after speaking with me my students feel a sense of peace as well as a great understanding. You will know that I am coming from the heart and nothing I say to you is scripted.

Why me?

Not trying to toot my own horn but I am a blast. I am super down to earth, real, and just overall a genuine person. I love helping people and talking to people in return helps me be a better me

Why I’m passionate about this?

I am passionate about helping others in this aspect because I struggled with the balance between mommy hood and being a wife. I know both stand points of a father and a mother. My husband and I have never had any problems until children and we have been together for 15 years. It is a struggle but with the right approach and advice we can all come out happy and healthy!

What else I can do?

I am also a Personal Trainer, Nanny, Business Owner, I can do meal prepping/ workout plans and much more.

Good luck! I hope all goes well for you!

1 Like