Let's Overcome Your Food Allergies Together

Hello! I am Grace, and I am from Wetumpka, Alabama, USA. I currently live in Auburn, Alabama. I help people conquer their fear of food allergies/sensitivities by learning what options are readily available to them.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/creative.cuisine_/

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube, then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Private 1-on-1

Price: $20 / 30 minutes
Price: $35 / 60 minutes

• Note: if via phone, all resources will be texted to you during our discussion

Payments accepted

PayPal, Venmo

How to buy

Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime. I will also ask some basic questions to do proper research before our session to provide you with the best, accurate resources availble.

What’s a fun fact about you?

A fun fact about me is that I have had severe food allergies for over 3 years and personally know lots of resources!

What can you talk about for hours?

I find it easy to talk about allergy-friendly foods and to learn to cook.

What are you proud of but never have an excuse to talk about?

I’m really proud of how I have overcome my food allergies by myself and can still enjoy food that is delicious and nutritious.

Here are some photos of allergen friendly foods I have made from scratch:

Vegan Tomato Soup

Soy Free Sweet and Sour Chicken

Dairy Free Carmel Latte

My teaching style

My teaching style is very visual. I take advantage of photographs of products, product reviews on youtube, and blog posts of people cooking allergen-friendly foods.

What can you expect from my lessons?

You can expect from my lessons that you will leave encouraged, with resources, and with creative food ideas to meet all of your needs.

Why me?

Fun fact: I am in school to be a psychotherapist. Listening to others and helping is in my DNA. I want to see you succeed. I personally know the struggle of feeling isolated of going out to eat, like you’ll never be able to eat certain cuisines again, and how this can cause mixed emotions inside. I want to help you conquer this and feel encouraged.

What else I can do?

I can also give you a mini-therapy session to get out your frustration about whatever is going on. I am more than happy to listen and will never judge another individual. If this is something you feel would be beneficial to you, I would suggest purchasing the full hour to make sure we have enough time to discuss options for you.