Lets make Video Games..!

Game development is one of the most fun things you could do with your life and I have been doing it for the past 5 years, feel free to partake in my journey and lets make games together.

here are some of my previous works

Here is the meeting link:

Every Saturday. GMT 11:00 am - 2 : 00 pm .

2 Likes

Hey Alwin, I’m a musician and engineer and have been looking to break into game music for a bit now. If you’re ever looking for some outside help let me know, I’d love to get involved!

2 Likes

Hi Fred.
Sure, I would like to have a chat someday,
and lets figure how we could help each other.
Best Regards…

2 Likes

Heya my names DaveAkilan and i am a gamer
And kinda a game developer but i don’t know coding or art or story writing or similar jobs

Hold on and hear me out

I have been trying to find a job for long time not daily but a total of 5 days etc on online but haven’t recived a job yet so hoping you can give me my first job that being said

Lets talk business
i can give ideas and advices to make the game better from visual to music from gameplay to story everything And i can be a very great tester probably

So please give a chance or atleast give me a test and see if i am worthy i mean anyone can give suggestions and feedbacks about a game i can do that too but better in my opinion so yeah

Try Me

And if you still want something unique then My favorite number is 5 And you have been developing for 5 years

Reconsider hehhee

As
Always
DaveAkilan
AkA
DeathDave

The link for a meeting is posted above, the timings as well.
see you guys there.

1 Like