Let Transformation Take Root in Your Journey (Individual Coaching)

Ask me anything

Hi! I’m Enrica, currently based in Quincy, MA. With roots extending in Italy, USA, and Asia, I bring a fresh, dynamic and creative perspective to any contemplative practice (yoga, meditation, spirituality, creativity) that merges eastern philosophy (Taoism, Buddhism) + western psychology that aims to ultimately heal (restore) and transform the inner blockages and divisions within the human psyche.
I seek to help guide each person towards greater alignment, awareness and wholeness. Whether a client is seeking personal life coaching for priorities in life, relationship, or work, yoga & meditation for balance and harmony, or additional support/guidance geared towards transformation, I aspire to help each person realize their unique path and stand in complete trust, totality, and creativity as they walk on their path!

Offerings:
Coaching | Guided Imagery | Instagram

Services

Private 1-on-1 Yoga, Meditation or Coaching

• Price: $40-50 / hour (flexibility allowed)

Packages

• Price: please contact for more info on package rates.

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo only

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

Talktime: It’s good to have you. Thanks for taking the time to do this with us. Feel free to write how you talk. The best interviews show instead of tell. Do you have photos, videos, or work samples? Include these in your response if possible. Bottom line: Show yourself in action.

Sample Guided Meditation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EZv-2eYXN4
Contemplation / Reflections: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0EXHNqro7s

What’s a fun fact about you?

I speak Italian and Mandarin (originally I was born and raised in Italy prior to moving to the U.S.) I enjoy being a bit of a chameleon and wearing many hats - for example - I’ve taught classes on vegetarian cooking (I have been vegetarian since a young age), language lessons (Italian, English and Mandarin for beginners), and yoga/meditation. Currently I have begun incorporating some Qi Gong exercises as well into my routine!

What can you talk about for hours?

I enjoy talking about and reflecting on spirituality, consciousness, and veganism. Those would be my top topics of choice!

In my words

My approach to Yoga

As a certified Yoga Instructor who has been teaching in studios and privately since 2016, I have come into my own authentic style - my yoga has evolved and I teach only what I practice myself - yoga that WORKS to calm and quiet the mind, rejuvenate the body, and expand the heart. My classes blend simple postures and breathing exercises (the aim is not to bend and contort our bodies but to invite greater freedom). If you are interested to learn more about my approach, please message me!

My approach to Coaching

My coaching approach focuses on the WILL of the individual. Having studied psychosynthesis and received my coaching training based on this transpersonal psychology background, I have merged the underlying foundations of this model with my own self-study in the I Ching. In a typical coaching session, a client presents a pressing concern or question in regards to a specific blockage or area needing greater choice/decision and will-making. I then consult the Sage that speaks through the I Ching on your behalf. I send you a transcript of the result of that session. It contains a description of the cause(s) of your issue of concern, and possible hindrances to your being able to get in touch with your own inner truth. I allow the Sages (Cosmic Teachers) in you and in me to guide the process during my consultation. In this way, I become connected with your inner truth. It is important to understand that your inner truth does not judge you; rather it reveals untruths or traumatic memories that need to be deprogrammed. My transcript also includes the things that need to be deprogrammed, and instructions how this is to be carried out.
In the process, the Sage brings onto the stage of our conscious mind only that which is causing the difficulty we are having. Moreover, it brings these matters to light in the exact sequence they need to be dealt with.

The I Ching shows us that almost all difficulties are caused by mistaken ideas and beliefs that are in conflict both with our true nature, and with the Cosmic Principles of Harmony that are revealed in each hexagram of the I Ching. When I consult the I Ching on your behalf, the Sage points to the hexagrams that relate to your issue of concern. Those hexagrams point out the Cosmic Principles of Harmony that have been violated by a common mistaken idea or belief, or an unprocessed traumatic memory. The hexagrams also show you how that violation can be corrected so that you can return to a path of harmony in your life.