Let me tell you how I quit processed sugar

Hey!
My name is Loi, and I’m from Nairobi, Kenya. I want to help you to cut processed sugar out of your life!

In 2015, I quit processed sugar completely. I stopped taking in any and all forms of processed sugar. I lost 10KG in 3 months, which was too drastic for me - I wasn’t doing it to lose weight, but to optimize my health - but apparently, despite my already lean frame, I had been carrying all that extra weight around!

I believe that quitting sugar is one of the best decisions that anyone can make for themselves, but it’s not always easy; I’ve met many people since then that KNOW sugar is bad, and KNOW they should quit - and some even WANT to quit - but simply can’t do it.

I’d like to share my experience: how I quit and successfully stayed sugar-free for 5 years now! (I haven’t had a soda or soft drink in 5 years, guys!)

Do you have any questions for me?

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

I’d like to share my journey, including the tricks and hacks that I used to beat the cravings at the beginning. Let’s have a conversation!

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $10 / hour /person

Payments accepted

• PayPal

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message here on Talktime.