Let me teach you something you've been consuming wrong!

We all know that water is essential to all of us.
We use water in everyday life. We drink, cook and shower with water.

But do you really know what is in your water?

Let me teach you something you’ve been consuming wrong!

WATER!

75 Percent of Americans Are Chronically Dehydrated.
Although the survey found that Americans drank about eight servings of hydrating beverages per day. ( 6 Dehydration Facts That May Surprise You – DripDropORS)

What more about the people who’s not American?

Most of us are drinking anything without really thinking what’s in our drink!

It’s because we are taught that water:

• Transport Nutrients

• Flushes Excess Toxins

• Lubricates & Cushion Organs

But they didn’t teach us that the water we’ve been drinking our whole life goes through 40-80 years old PIPES! And the worst is they put a lot of chemicals in it.

If you drink from TAP water, I hope you’re aware that the chemicals they put are Chlorine, Fluoride, Calcium and according to (5 Most Common Chemical Ingredients in Tap Water - Analytical Technology, Inc. / +1-800-959-0299) Ammonia and Nitrates are included too.

Oh and the Company that sells you water doesn’t really sell you WATER.
Instead they sell you PLASTIC!
Look around, you don’t realize you’re harming yourself and the environment just by drinking water you don’t really know what’s in it.

In solution, I have found this amazing water from Japan called KANGEN WATER, which means “RETURN TO ORIGIN” Kangen Water® is alkaline water produced by Enagic’s alkaline ionizer and water filtration machines. For more than 40 years, Kangen Water® has been used in Japan to help restore the body to its original, alkaline state. These machines can transform your ordinary tap water into healthy, fresh tasting alkaline drinking water. Kangen Water® is superior to tap and purified water.
It has lots of benefits. See more information about the properties of the Kangen Water
(What is Kangen Water)

I don’t want you to miss this out so I’m letting you know that you can definitely make this an online business too.
You are helping yourself be healthy, helping the earth save plastic, impacting someone’s life and earn money at the same time.

I appreciate you taking your time to learn something new with me.

If this got you Interested in starting an online business and live an abundance life do not hesitate to message me.

You Contact me at healthwealthwithyeng@gmail.com

Stay Safe, Healthy and Hydrated!