Let me make you feel better through yoga, meditation, and motivational speeches!

Hey there! :sunny:

My name is Julia.

Who Am I?

I’m a certified yoga instructor (RYT-200). I am experienced with both complete beginners and advanced yogis, so any and all experience is welcomed! I am experienced with vinyasa flow, power yoga, yin yoga, pranayama (breath work), and meditation. My friends and family come to me when they need a boost of energy because I love pumping up people around me. My goal is to help people see the light that I see in them.

I also am a fiancee, makeup artist, dog mom, bonsai/plant parent, vinyl/tie dye artist, and saxophone player.

My Style

I have a very encouraging and open-minded approach. I aim to make everyone feel comfortable and feel that they can be safe being vulnerable around me. My goal is to help you feel even a teensy bit better, physically and mentally.

My Fees

Your first appointment with me is completely free and then it will be $20/hour after that. I can conduct class via Zoom/Facetime/etc., whatever is best for you!

Please message me if you’re interested in reducing stress, increasing your self esteem and stepping into a happier you :smile_cat:

Julia

2 Likes

Hi Julia!

I manage the Art of Teaching Yoga, a free resource group supporting Yoga teachers on sequencing, training and finding clients that might be useful for you!

Looking forward to photos of you getting your groove on playing your sax / with your doggie!