Let hand reading be your guide: an exploration of palmistry

Not sure what your next steps are? Curious about what options are the best fit? Did you know that your palm is already guiding you to the answer?

Hey there! I’m Shaun, and I’ve been studying palmistry in the Seattle area since about 8 years ago. I’ve developed a pretty expansive collection of books on the subject, and have done countless readings for friends.

Over time I’ve become convinced that palm reading is not even close to fortune telling and does not tell you the future; it merely suggests. That’s because I believe that palms are a snapshot of the present, of your current trajectory. Carry on in those same ways, and what I see in your palm may indeed be a self-fulfilling prophecy. Decide that you want to consciously change the course of your life? You may find that your palm may look entirely different in the future.

Want to know more? I’m happy to help!

• Question: Free

This can be about your own palm, or it can be about how to read in general, or anything else on your mind about the subject. Ask this question as specifically as possible in the comments below. Pictures or video to support the question are highly encouraged where applicable. Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

• 10 minute palm reading via Zoom or Skype: $20

This will be a general reading, not a deep dive. I’ll tell you what jumps out at me, the main impression I get, what makes you unique, my sense of who you are. Choosing this option, I will require a clear image or scan of your palm 24 hours in advance.

• 30 minute palm reading via Zoom or Skype: $65
• 1 hour palm reading via Zoom or Skype: $120

I will take a closer look at your palms and talk about both yours and my own senses on where you’re at right now in your life. What is bothering you the most right now? What might improve your quality of life? Is your palm trajectory matching where you want to guide your life? Choosing this option, I will require a clear image or scan of your palm 24 hours in advance.

• How to read palms, a 4 week course offered via Zoom

• Team size: 5 total
• Price: $1000 per student
• Length: 4 weeks
• Meeting: Once per week
• Session length: 1 hour
• Start dates for 2021: January 4th, February 1st, March 1st, April 5th

What topics will we cover?
• Week 1: What palmistry is and what it isn’t, how professionals use the skill, practical ways you can use the skill to enrich your own life
• Week 2: Basics of a hand reading-- lines, loops, color, flexibility, fingers, mounts
• Week 3: Basics of a hand reading part 2-- more in depth exploration
• Week 4: Case studies for practice!

Payments accepted: PayPal, Venmo, Cashapp

How to buy: direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

About me: I’m 33 years old and have been working in the travel industry up until this year. I enjoy travel immensely, but particularly enjoy exploring the woods and trying out new types of recreation such as paragliding, rafting, or rock climbing. More exciting the better! I also love to write fiction and poetry, and am always working on something new.

Thanks for your consideration, and I look forward to working with you!

1 Like

Sorry I am not into that. Thanks