Legitamate Work From Homes Jobs

Hello My Dolls,
My name is Tonya Anderson, and happily married for 28 yrs. With 2 sons 20/26. I feel very blessed and proud to say that and can help you with thing we do to keep our marriage HOT… We do few simple things to keep it going. I am originally from Rhode Island but I was in Alabama the last 20 yrs. I know and have a lot of information about LEGITAMTE WORK FROM HOME JOBS that you can do from your home. Some you can be an employee or independent contractor. That’s what I do now for over 20 yrs different certification always looking to make more money… I also am an EXPERT on how to ENTER LEGITAMATE CONTESTS. Over the past 10-15 yrs entering them, I have WON OVER $8,000 IN CASH,LAPTOPS,CLOTHES,PERFUME,SHOPPING SPREE .And I NEVER HAVE HAD TO ENTER WITH ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION, JUST PROVIDE CONTACT INFORMATION.
I love to help and talk to people to SMILE…ENJOY LIFE EVEN IN DIFFICUT TIMES. I am easy going and would love to help you in a way and any time…

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works
-Ask me a question in the comments, If you like an anonymous question,that fine.
-1-2 days to respond to your question.

SERVICES
Private 1 on 1
Price-$15.00 each half hour
Contact me through my email
I will contact you 1-2 business days
PAYMENTS-Venmo/PayPal/Cash App/Zelle
Email-atonya403@gmail.com

I LOVE PEOPLE,DANCING,PURPLE,DRAWING,ENJOYING LIFE and always POSITIVE… I am here for you.
I also and you how to make home beauty remedies with thing around your home simple and easy and inexpensive. A lot of people don’t do and spend lots of money on things you may already have. I can also give you information and how money on cloths, food, things for your home…I can offer my help with all my little secrets that DO WORK!!!..YOU R MY DOLLS and any advice or question you may have I will assist
I take lots of pictures and make videos with my friends and family, which is so important to me…I am always searching the best apps to do my pic and videos…Been doing for about 10 yrs now…I really enjoy. I love being creative with my nails, cloths and hair which can share with you to.I can be very creative.

ANYTHING YOU MAY WANT TO TALK TO ME ABOUT, BAD DAY OR EVEN GOOD DAY I AM FOR U.

Ask me anything you would like.

**What’s a fun fact about you? I LOVE TO DANCE EVERY WEEKEND

**What can you talk about for hours?

**What’s your favorite smell? Perfume

**What is the most normal thing about you? I’m FUN and GOOD PERSON

**What do you hate? The word PERFECT

**Anything else that you’d like to share? I believed in POSITIVITY EVERT DAY

**Why I’m passionate about this? Sharing Information with People that helps me that may help them

Hot Girl

1 Like

I just wanted to say hello today to all my DOLL. thank you