LEARN – Professional Graphic Design – Designing since 1992

Do YOU have an eye for Design and wish You could learn how to create it… digitally? Is THIS the Profession You Dreamed of!?

In this In-depth tutorial I will cover an intro of 4 of Professional Graphic Design Programs, a MUST in most Industries. Adobe Creative Cloud is a set of applications and services from Adobe Inc. that gives subscribers access to a collection of software used for graphic design, video editing, web development, photography, along with a set of mobile applications and also some optional cloud services.

For our tutorial we will be using Adobe PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR and INDESIGN to create a Project and show the process of Creating. I have been designing Professionally since 1992 in multiple markets through different companies.

My name is Vladimir, from Jersey City, NJ. I have been teaching Design for many years both digitally and mixed media. I like to help others to learn as many aspects of the trade as possible. Problem-solving is one of the Most Important aspects in Graphic Design. You WILL be payed for what you Know, Experience. Time is money and clients want a project done quickly, if you can trouble-shoot and find alternative ways to complete the project efficiently You WILL Excel in Your Profession! I created icu2 PRODUCTIONS to help businesses and individuals to achieve their best projects, both in terms of Design and Professional Interaction.

Fun Fact: I created the name “icu2 PRODUCTIONS” when I began my career because none of my clients at the time could pronounce my name.

–Specialty:
• Company Branding
• Art Direction in Layout Design Print and Digital Advertising
• Package Design
• Experience in Designing for Pharmaceutical, Financial, Beauty, Real Estate, Music and Education Markets

• Designing Professionally since 1992
• Experience in all Print Mediums
• Background in Multiple Markets
• Reliable, Efficient and Professional

Services

LIVE - Tutorial with Q/A*

• Price: $49.99 / One Hour

PURCHASE HERE –

[Zoom is required - Adobe CC apps are not included]

Payments Accepted
PayPal/Venmo

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message.

Questions

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.

• Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I see everything in Design. From patterns to colors. I put ice cream in my coffee, Breyers Oreo, with pipping hot coffee… awesome.

What can you talk about for hours?

Religion and Art, both separately or together. Why? Religion in times past was used to “Advertise” government, and through it give power to Kings. We can also chronicle this via art of its period.

What’s your favorite smell?

Success.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

My Life. I have an awesome wife, Incredible friends, a career I Love, I’m healthy and athletic, a roof over my head. IN THE DARK im sooooooo handsome!

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

Losing.

What is the most normal thing about you?

I just passed a stinky.

What do you hate?

Injustice.

Anything else that you’d like to share?

Life is easy. What complicates the voyage in personal and business life are the waves of inconsistent, negative and small minded attitudes unfortunately many with authority have. Storms die out, and the Sun does eventually come out. Never let a bad client bring you down to his depth.

Projects

20180213_140258 20180213_122529

adve4 adve6

pm5 pack2

My Teaching Style–

What can you expect from my lessons?

You will have an overall sense of the different aspects of creating a Productive and Effective Graphic Design Project.

Why me?

*I have been in worked in all aspects of the Graphic Design Profession. I began as a Production Artist in 1992 then as a Graphic Artist to a Graphic Designer, then after many years, Senior Graphic Designer and Art Director. No one begins in the Major Leagues. Many who go to school to get a “title” can not realistically back it up because Experience wins in Every scenario. I bring this to the table. *

Why I’m passionate about this?

*If you have natural talent in Art THIS is the way to go. Being able to push buttons or memorizing 29376297 short-cuts does NOT make a “Designer. The definition is: designer is a person who plans the look or workings of something prior to it being made, by preparing drawings or plans. … In practice, anyone who creates tangible or intangible objects, products, processes, laws, games, graphics, services, and experiences is referred to as a designer .” Without Art it is just… stuff.

If you have this talent then you are a diamond, just waiting to be polished.*

What else I can do?

See have you actually are hoping to create or learn, then ask what I can Teach You.