Learn how to jump start you lipgloss/cosmetics business!

Hey everyone!

I’m Elise from Chicago, IL and I am a recent college grad! I received my BA in Multimedia/Magazine Journalism from Columbia College Chicago. I have a love for fashion magazines which is where I spend a lot of my time reading about the latest fashion trends and learning about the newest beauty products. I love makeup and decided that after I graduated that I would start my own beauty brand. During this past summer, I spent most of my time developing my brand from the ground up starting with my first launch of lipglosses! As my brand continues to grow, I grow with it. After months of finding the tools necessary to build a successful brand, I have developed 5 principles to ALWAYS go by no matter what type of business that you would one day like to start. If that sounds like something you are interested in message me here!

SERVICES:
Provide the necessary steps/principles in order to start a successful brand which includes but not limited to:

• Finding SUPPLIERS
  • How to BUDGET for your business
  • Building a WEBSITE
  • Using SOCIAL MEDIA
  • Brand DESIGN

PRICE: Private 1- on- 1 session for $150/hour OR $250 for 2 Hours

MEETINGS: 2 Times a week per person

SESSION LENGTH: 1 to 2 Hours

LOCATION: ZOOM, GroupMe ( For when you don’t want to be on video)

START DATE: New groups start monthly

PAYMENTS
PayPal, Zelle, Cashapp

HOW TO BUY

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Heres a look into my beauty brand

Can we jump start other business other than lip gloss?

If it is regarding a product to sell, of course!