Learn how nootropics can de-age your brain and body/Get Your Relationship Anxieties of Your Chest/Regain Your Confidence to Go Back to Work

Greetings! My name is Marcia. However, I am also known as Cafe Princess
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fintechgeneration/

Health and Wellness Advocate and Educator
I run a virtual coffee shop that specializes in Nootropic infused functional beverages. Nootropics also referred to as smart chemicals, memory enhancers, neuro enhancers, cognitive enhancers, and intelligence enhancers, are drugs, supplements, nutraceuticals, and functional foods that purportedly improve mental functions such as cognition, memory, intelligence, motivation, attention, and concentration.

Extant research has shown of the influence of Nootropics on treating a wide range of mental and physical conditions, including memory oriented such as in Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Nootropics have also been tested for and used as an intervention for rheumatic pains, fever, diabetes, skin diseases, weight gain,
high blood pressure and other ailments. While evidence is strong in many cases, it is important to note that testing of the numerous Nootropics continues as it should. The good news is, Nootropics are abundant. The bad news is, people are neglecting to use them thus missing the life enhancing benefits of them.

About Me:

In addition to being Head Barista of Cafe Princess Enterprises, I wear a number of hats. Currently, I am in the final (whew) phases of completing a doctoral dissertation for a post graduate degree in Business Administration. I hold a Masters degree in Public Administration: Health Administration.

Further more, I am a Certified Scrum Master, an Agile Project Management, Clinical Researcher, Human Capital Innovation Analyst, APA Writing Tutor, Happiness, Health and Wellness Advocate. Agent to the Stars, A Cat Whisperer Extraordinaire and Friend and Sister to the World.

When active in the field, I held a QMHP (qualified mental health professional) certification in Oregon, and worked a number of years in the field in the US and France. Positions I have held include Cognitive Behavioral Therapist, Intensive Services Case Manager and therapist, Work Adjustment Trainer, Psychometric and Dual Diagnosis Test Administrator. I ran a vocational training and job placement program for individuals with severe head injuries and provided community training for HIV education, Universal Precautions, etc.

I was born in Portland, Oregon, but have traveled extensively from a young and lived nearly half of my life abroad; mainly France and Italy. While there, I worked as a model, technical translator and taught English to young children to adults.

In addition to my work background, I have an extensive background in volunteering. I was certified as a Long-Term Care Ombudsman with the State of Oregon in 2002. Currently, I am not active, but hoping to return in capacity in this critical time of Covid. I volunteered as a mental health associate/nursing Girl Friday in several hospitals and Women’s shelter. Currently, I volunteer with a Artist Coop that rescues items from the City Dump. I mainly man the cash register, but do a bit of everything.

To get started, here’s how it works:

1. Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine, too. As long as it’s legal, no topic is off limits. I listen without prejudice. Also, let me know if you would like proof of my credentials.

2. If you would like me to take a look at something, please upload and send it to my mailbox. I will respond promptly.

3. Schedule a free initial 10 minute consultation.

4. My hourly rate is $55 - $95/an hour.

How to buy:
Direct message me if interested.
I will contact you within 2 days by sending you a message on Talktime,
or by replying to your email.
Payments accepted: PayPal