Learn African-American History/Literature (The Easy Way)

Good Evening!

Are there gaps in your knowledge about American history as it pertains to people of color? Have your children been asking you questions about other cultures, or their own culture, that you are having a hard time explaining or even understanding? Are you taking a class in Ethnic Lit or Black History and having a hard time articulating the material?

I GOT YOU

Aside from having A BA in English and Women & Gender Studies, I have been a historian ever since I was a child. This interest has led me to attain a significant amount of knowledge in the area of history and writing, especially as it pertains to the black community.

This has allowed me the opportunity to give guest lectures at Shippensburg University, present my work at conferences, and also teach a class of freshman college students during my final semester. I am also part of a panel, hosted by my old high school teacher, where I lead a number of teachers in discussion of diversity in schools and the need for certain things to be added to their curriculums. This knowledge was also very useful while I served as the head intern at NYC online publication, Urban Magazine.

Guest Lecture - Shippensburg University - Jan. 2020

![IMG_4261|375x500]

Eng 113 Writing Fellow Handout Fall 2019

EAPSU Conference - Shippensburg University - Sept. 2018

My lessons will be on Zoom and depend on your preference, you tell me what you want to learn about and I create a lesson plan for the hour(s) that we work together, specifically catering to your needs. I am here to benefit you!

At 40/hr I guarantee you an experience full of enlightenment and discovery.

Contact me on here OR See contact info below

Payments (Due at the beginning of Lesson:
CashApp- $NiaPrimus
Venmo - @Nia-Primus

Availability: Mon-Fri 10-5 pm
Weekends (Negotiable)

DM me for phone number (if that is more convenient)