Laughter Yoga! Maintain & Improve: Mental, Physical and Emotional Health

Hello :pray: Ho Ho :joy::joy: Ha Ha Ha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Please call me Daniella, Dani or Happy Dani :blush:

Where in the world are you? :earth_africa: :earth_americas: :earth_asia: Iโ€™m living in Montreal, Quebec :canada: in a tiny but comfy condo overlooking the Old Port.

During the Pandemic this March, I opened Laugh Center as a virtual wellness space. From Laugh Center, I offer Laughter Yoga + Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) sessions and virtual technical support assistance.

With a holistic approach to health and everyoneโ€™s well-being, Happy Dani is here to help YOU and your loved ones :pray:

Do you need someone to talk to, breathe, move, laugh or cry with?

I am super passionate about YOU (people), animals, wellness, technology and innovation, with an applied academic background in human relations. Check out my bio here :leaves: Happy Dani Bio

As a L.A.U.G.H.T.E.R. Strategist, my vision of a better future for everyone is what fuels my drive to help others contribute to and accomplish greatness, through continuous learning and process improvement solutions. We all have unique talents and are here to shine, brightly.

With a commitment to cultivating the conditions for world peaceโ€”letโ€™s work, learn and laugh together!

:brain: Interested in learning about NLP and โ€œHappy Daniโ€ style coaching? Book a 15 min consultation call for FREE via Calendly here :leaves: Happy Dani Consultation Call

:joy: Curious about virtual Laughter Yoga? Register for my โ€œpricelessโ€ Tuesday 8:15pm (ET) group session for FREE (priceless) and discover โ€œHappy Daniโ€ style Laughter Yoga for 30 min.

:blush: :smile: :joy: :rofl: Group Laughter Yoga sessions with โ€œHappy Daniโ€ are 30 min, limited to 24 participants and the registration fee is $17.25 (taxes included).

:blush: One-on-One Laughter Yoga sessions or Coaching with โ€œHappy Daniโ€ are 30 min, limited to YOU and Happy Dani at a cost of $34.49 (taxes included).

:blush: :blush: Couples Laughter Yoga sessions or Coaching with โ€œHappy Daniโ€ are 30 min, limited to YOU and one other at a cost of $34.49 (taxes included).

How to pay Happy Dani?

FLEXIBLE Pricing PLANS :blush: Just for YOU :slightly_smiling_face: Depending on your needs and interests, I will be happy to create sessions or workshops that work for you at a price point that you can afford because your well-being is number :point_up:

MULTIPLE Payment OPTIONS :leaves: Depending on your comfort level, you have the option to pay by credit card online when you register here :leaves: https://www.laughcenter.org/book-online or by E-Transfer & PayPal to: daniella.le.gresley@gmail.com

Why Laughter Yoga?

Subscribe to my YouTube channel to breathe, laugh and move with Happy Dani at your convenience and at no cost :leaves: Letโ€™s laugh together

:blush: Ask me anything about Laughter, Yoga, Health, Wellness & Tech :nerd_face:

I will help YOU for FREE as a consultation from here because I care about YOU and this is how it works:

โ€ข Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, thatโ€™s fine. Please be respectful.
โ€ข If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
โ€ข Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

:leaves: Direct message me if you are interested or feeling curious. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

โ€œHappy Daniโ€ style Virtual Services :leaves:
โ€ข Group Virtual Laughter Yoga, 30 min session, $17.25 per participant (includes taxes)
โ€ข One-on-One or Couples Virtual Laughter Yoga, 30 min session, $34.49 for 1 or 2 (includes taxes)
โ€ข One-on-One or Couples Virtual NLP Coaching, 30 min session, $34.49 for 1 or 2 (includes taxes)
โ€ข Tech Support Assistance, $34.49 (includes taxes) per 30 min session
โ€ข Want to learn or sharpen your language skills in English or French? Private reading, writing and speaking sessions begin at $17.25 (includes taxes) per 30 min session.

:leaves: Sessions can be increased to 30 min + depending on your interest and needs. I will be happy to create sessions or workshops that work for you at a price point that you can afford.

Laughter Yoga Session Duration: 30 min or +

Key Benefits:

โ€ข Reduces stress
โ€ข Strengthens the immune system
โ€ข Increases net supply of oxygen to our body and brain
โ€ข Improves efficiency and performance
โ€ข Promotes self-confidence and self-efficacy
โ€ข Creates emotional well-being
โ€ข Acts as a social connector and builds team spirit
โ€ข Enhances creativity and elevates mood

Contact Happy Dani :blush:
+1 514 497 6280
info@laughcenter.org

โ€œLove to laugh, laugh to live!โ€ - Happy Dani

:leaves: https://linktr.ee/laughwithdani

1 Like

Hello Dani :slightly_smiling_face:

Just stopping to show some love it was such a pleasure meeting you at todayโ€™s workshop! The best of luck and hopefully I can partake in some guttural laughs with you.

-Ampmwellness (Joy)

1 Like

Oh my super goodness, thank you very much Joy! (ampmwellnesss)

It was lovely meeting you today and I really appreciate your show of love :heart: Itโ€™s what the world needs most, always! I love what you are up to and it will be great to stay in touch :hugs:

Love to laugh, laugh to live!

Happy Dani :blush: