Korean Language Tutoring

Wanted to learn to speak Korean in the comfort of your own home?
I’ve got you covered.
My name is Christian, and I have been learning Korean for 10 years. I can’t begin to mention all the amazing and wonderful things about Korean. But I can at least try.
Korean is one of the easiest Asian languages to read and write in, with only 27 characters to learn.
Korean doesn’t have any tonal sounds, so you won’t have to worry too much about pronunciation in the early stages!
I’ve had experience teaching Korean privately, and I am also working on a start-up company that will offer Korean language training starting from September 2021.

Learning a language like Korean can get more difficult, the deeper you learn. I understand. I’ve wanted to quite learning Korean many times during my journey. Now that I’ve reached the end of my language journey. I want to take those experiences, hacks, and tricks to help you learn Korean 2X the speed I learned. I want to be the teacher that I wish I had learning Korean.

Based on your learning needs, I can offer lessons at different levels. From A1 to C2 :slight_smile:
Services
Private 1-on-1 Lessons
80 Minutes for £20
Location on Zoom. I will send you a link through KAKAO, or Email :slight_smile:

How many lessons you do is completely up to you, and what level you study at is also up to you :slight_smile:
[Payments accepted]
Paypal

The first lesson will be free and will last 30 Minutes. It will be an introduction about myself, and also a trial lesson of that level you are wanting to study! If it’s too hard and you want to study at the lower level that’s fine too!

I will be able to get back to your request within three working days.

Thank you :slight_smile:

좋은 하루 되세요~ Have a nice day