Join me in a hula hoop journey

~ Siπ‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘  & brothers my name is Hannah, and i wanna β’»β“β“„β“Œ with you~so let’s step into the unknown together. Well dancα—΄ with the universe and sit in the beauty of nature. My mission is to spread my soul dance and pour love into your being. I believe dancing is a deep connection to our souls and I’d love to show everyone the power of :o: I have many flows I can’t wait to share with y’all over time~ for my first flow that is special to my soul is my hula hoop. I have been hula hooping for about 3 years now and the state I’m in within this flow is teaching and guiding. In a way we are all teachers and students, so doing this will also help my creative and inspire new/different things. 𝐿𝑒𝑑𝑠 π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ 𝑖𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘¦ π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘™π‘–π‘“π‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ ~ 𝑖 π‘ π‘’π‘Ž π‘¦π‘œπ‘’, π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘’π‘Ž π‘šπ‘’.

soul fam ~I’m calling into abundance, times are tough in the world, and we should be nurturing and spreading love and compassion in the collective. I will be offering 1:1 $15-30 mins hula hooping session/ $30-1 hour hula hooping sessions starting January 3rd.

~dance parties
Offering hula hoop session for parties up to 5, for 3 hours including fresh juice and snacks. Music and some company to boogie with, as we inspire each other and flow all for $222
~ gather some soulful people in your life and learn about this beautiful flow together

Instagram name: sacred_womban
Feel free to check out my platform on here for my hula hooping, or if you wanna chat on here

Hi! I’m Hannah I help people experience the joy of communicating and expressing themselves through their flows. I want to offer my gifts to the collective and help bring awareness along with healing. I’m excited for this journey and where it will take our beings with our creations. Remember in this reality we are a ⓇⒺⒻⓁⒺⒸⓉⒾⓄⓃ of one another, what I want to birth creations that heal, I want to birth inspiration among my people. I’ll forever hold space for all and teach with my heart. Till next time quantum ~leaps

• Money is π‘’π‘›π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘”π‘¦ π‘’π‘›π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘’~

• The more the more magic

• Abun~π·π‘Žπ‘›π‘e

• 1 week of inspiring and creating

• Session length: 30 mins & 1 hour

• Start date: every first week of the month

*if in physical realm please bring a blanket or something to sit on the ground with and water to stay hydrated, also anything else that serves you friend.

• Cash app/cash

• how to set something up- message me on here or on Instagram

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

*All skills based from beginner~to whatever flows out

*everyones welcomed

**My teaching style~ I’m patient and nurturing, we will be on the same wavelength. As I guide you, I’m being guided as well.

What can you expect from my lessons?
To have fun and move our bodies, to connect 1:1, and learn a new flow

Why I’m passionate about this?
There’s something about a circle that shows wholeness, with hula hooping the circle is guiding you: all you got to do is listen to your body. I love my mannerism of my body and the hoop is a beautiful expression.

What else I can do?
Stay and find out, till next time soul fam

Based in Austin/San Antonio Texas