Is Talktime a struggle for you?

Well said Snappy Fellow. I found the listing on Indeed which is a job posting site. I have been unemployed for 13 mos. and was searching for a job. Since the post used language you referred to such as “hiring process”, “submit interest for the job”, “hired”, and “on-boarding process” I came to the natural conclusion it was for a job. I also took extensive notes on Dec. 15th during the Zoom call and there was a lot of info shared on making money and using Zelle, Vemo, and and PayPal to receive client payments. I wish this site much success, but time for me to leave and keep up my job search.

For me it is not so much about money (though it is a long term goal) For me at the moment it is about international connections. I would love to be of service to international students wishing to come to Canada to study once things get better with COVID-19 which has pretty much squashed the business of international education. (I have been in the business for over 30 years) So networking is important to me and if I can help some people along the way and later earn some commission that is my utilimate goal. However since filling out my profile I have not had any conversations with anyone. So it has been a bit of a let down. At the moment I am paying more attention to social media as that is paying off better. Thanks for opening up the conversation as I think it is an important one for us new users.

I haven’t used talktime often, but I do think your point is valid.

I don’t even know how to post videos on here.