Internationally Certified Life Coach (CLC) Achievement & Stress Mgmt

Hello,
**Internationally Certified Life Support Coach in Achievement and Stress Mgmt.

Brenda Robinson or (Bren) here! I’m from Salt Lake City, Utah where I currently reside.
I am an internationally Certified Life Support Coach. Specializing in Achievement and stress Mgmt. I am deeply grateful to support and actively assist you in aiming toward your doable, bite size goals for the New Year and beyond.
This year sure has been interesting to say the least.
Although 2020 has been tough with the devastation of the Pandemic, good has also come of it. It’s been a time of growth and learning. More true connection has taken place, despite physically distancing. It’s true, as human and spiritual beings, we are all connected.

A bit more about me.
I enjoy coaching and supporting others who are experiencing the same things I’ve experienced. I’ll support you and show you how to implement the tools on your journey for discovering your creative passion, working toward a business you love and assisting you in managing stress effectively.

As a voice actor I’ve voiced Audio books, E-learning, and Commercial projects. I also sing and teach.
Music I enjoy ranges from Contemporary Jazz to hip hop and rock. And smells are important. There are so many enticing smells that can either energize, calm and relax.
One of my favorites is lavender.
I like to hang out with friends or family and enjoy playing games or just visiting.
I enjoy serving and giving of my time and energy to worthy causes. Something I’m passionate about stopping are the slave and sex trafficking rings. I aim to do my part in stopping this abominable practice.
I enjoy seeing true happiness and joy in people and hopefully I can take part in sparking something in others which inspires them as well!

My website is being updated but will soon be live. Stay tuned. https://www.instagram.com/itsbrenr._/ https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenda-bren-r-b8868932/

Respond to these initial questions: to qualify for a 20 minute consultation.
( Please give me up to 2 business days to respond to your question.)

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talk time.

Here’s a snippet of the new client survey questions.

• I am willing to stop “hoping” for change & actually do something about the change I seek to make.
• I am willing to stop piecing together solutions and properly invest in comprehensively solving my problems.
• I am true to my word, if I say I’m going to do something, I do it.
• I am committed to getting started with improvements as soon as possible.

Program Packages start from $600 for the 6 week program up to $1700 for the 4 month program. Now only $500 or $1500!
Available also for small groups from 4 to 6 people as well as 1 on 1 private coaching.

• Group size (up to 5)

• Price: per student (New Year Discount) off $100 or $200 off 4 month program through Feb 1st 2021.

• Length: 6-weeks or 4 months.

• Meeting: One time(s) per week

• Session length: 1 hour 6 week. 2 times per week for 4 month program.

• Start date: New groups start monthly on the first day unless it falls on Sunday. It then will be the next day.

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo

Again:
Currently $100 off any 6 week or $200 off any 4 month program. Group or for private session please message me here directly.

I would enjoy getting to know you in a discovery call.
As a Internationally Certified Life Coach I give my clients the opportunity to talk about their passion, goals, obstacles, concerns, and assist in helping them see their own potential and growth. Mastering each step in their journey to reaching whatever it is for your individual goals and needs. Together, we work through what is keeping you stuck and catapult you forward in the best direction for you.

I’ve been there too. I’m still on my path and going on the same journey. I understand and know first hand what it’s like to work toward goals (especially in the creative arts) and continue to persist and pursue. Learning, refining, polishing. Knowing that there is no such thing as “Perfect” there is such a thing as successful and imperfect. Loving oneself, not giving up and tapping into God are components to this. We are part of something bigger. We each have something good to give in our own unique style. I look forward to assisting you on your journey toward achievement and managing stress along the way.
Let me know if I can do anything else. You never know what may come up.

#conduit, #inspiration, #creative path,