Interior Design Services from Sweden

Hello! I am Wasan Abod, an Architect and Interior designer from Stockholm/ Sweden, with a bachelor’s and Master’s degree from UK and over 10 years of design experience mainly in Stockholm. I can provide all types of Interior Design services from color/finish options, furniture layouts, space planning, accessories etc. I can also assist you in learning any of the skills I have learned through out my career; I actually have worked as a Part time Interior Design lecturer when I was a Bachelor student, so I can teach you about SketchUp modelling, Revit, AutoCAD, Enscape rendering_ whether via SketchUp or Revit, Adobe package, Mood Boarding, Sample Boards, Basics of Interior Design Styles and much more. I have started my own design business, Motif №39 in August this year, so I am happy to offer an affordable overall package price and work with your budget. No project is too small for me, so let’s chat and create a happy, beautiful space.

My website | Instagram | LinkedIn

Ask me anything

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Interior Design

(Based on a 150 sq.m. space)
I enjoy turning plain 2D drawings into lively 3D images, with furniture layout and colours inspired by minimalism and Scandinavian design. Let me help you imagine how your 2D plan shall look like in reality. All I need from you is a sketch of your space with dimensions.
Price for full package: (Floor plans+ (6) 3D images+(1) Interactive Panorama+ 3D Movie ): $2500
Time required: 2 weeks

I can deliver more drawings or 3D rendered images and for larger areas to a price we negotiate accordingly.

Teaching Classes

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $100 / hour

Packages

Private

• Price: $700 / month
  • Meeting: 1 time per week
  • Session length: 2 hours

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $200 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 1 time per week
  • Session length: 2 hours
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, contact me for payment details

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 1 business day by sending you a message on Talktime.

Hope to see you soon!

1 Like