Interested in free assessments of your IELTS Writing & Speaking practice tests?

I can grade your IELTS Speaking or Writing assignments for free.

Hi! My name is Ehimen and I currently live in the United Arab Emirates.

If you’re looking to take the IELTS test soon, and you’d love to improve your performance and score a higher band in the test, I can help.

You can check out more about me by clicking any of the links below:

My Teaching Website | | LinkedIn

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question (about IELTS Writing or Speaking) in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.

• If you would like me to assess or give you my personal opinion on your speaking skills for IELTS, kindly answer the practice question for IELTS Speaking Test Part 2 below:

Use a timer to prepare for your talk in one minute and then use your video recorder to record a video of you answering the question, speaking for two minutes. For me to view your video, upload it first to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.

• If you would like me to assess or give you my personal opinion on your writing skills for IELTS, kindly answer any of the practice questions below for IELTS Writing Test Task 1 (General Training or Academic):

Type in or paste your answer in the comments.

• Please give me up to 3 business days to respond to your answer(s).

If you would like me to continue to be your coach for IELTS or know anyone that needs one, please feel free to contact me by sending me a direct message or leaving a comment in the comments section.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I can act, sing and dance!

What can you talk about for hours?

Movies with swords, knights and horsemen :grin:

What’s your favorite smell?

The smell of freshly baked bread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

My multi-tasking skills (I homeschool my kids, clean, cook, do laundry, run errands, go grocery shopping, catch up with friends and family online, workout, play my mum/wife roles and still enjoy amazing and fun lessons with my online students)

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

The ability to start a wild fire

What is the most normal thing about you?

My glasses

What do you hate?

Boring movies :cry:

Anything else that you’d like to share?

The reason I know how to help you with your IELTS preparation is because if you’re taking the IELTS test then you’re most likely a non-native English speaker like me and so I see English through your lenses, I understand your challenges, have worked through and surmounted them. I have also personally prepared for and written the IELTS General Training & Academic Modules myself so I don’t teach out of head knowledge but practical experience. I know what it’s like to prepare for the test and actually execute it perfectly. I understand the feelings of examination pressure, nervousness, fear and overconfidence. I have come out with a Band 8.5 in both Writing and Speaking tests and Band 9 in Reading and Listening tests. Again, I have been preparing students for the IELTS test in Abu Dhabi for the past 5 years. My students come from all over the world - South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and of course the Middle East. I draw from my students’ experiences and help you avoid many mistakes. Finally, I have completed a Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) from the University of Sunderland in the UK, received professional training on teaching IELTS from British Council, taking several teaching CPDs, and I’m a UAE Certified Online Educator.

In my words

My teaching style

Task/Practice Based Learning. I believe that practice makes perfect. What you do becomes what you know so with me there’s always ample opportunity for practice and skill development.

What can you expect from my lessons?

Positive energy, motivation, proven strategies, tailored advice, experience sharing, lots of practice and constructive feedback

Why me?

When you join me in a session for IELTS preparation, I won’t bore you with trying to impress you unnecessarily and make you learn brand new things in such a short time. You’ll feel relaxed, we’ll have fun and I’ll maximise your time and investment by going straight to the point, elaborating on your strengths, showing you how to improve on your weaknesses effectively and guiding you on how to use what you already know in new ways so that you can prepare smarter and faster for the IELTS test (which you’ll ace by the way)

Why I’m passionate about this?

I think its innate. I was born with a burning passion for teaching and helping others ‘get it.’

What else I can do?

At no extra cost, I can also help you with a likely band score for your IELTS Speaking or Writing mock test .

In the video below, I shared top 10 tips for preparing for the IELTS Speaking Test (Part 1) in a collaboration project with another English tutor based in Pakistan.