Interested in being a Registered Nurse? Let's talk!

Hi, everyone!
My name is Khao Nhu (Kaiyu) and I’m a full-time Trauma-Surgical Registered Nurse in the Texas Medical Center of Houston. I am currently enrolled in the DNP-FNP program and on the path to finish in a couple of years. I serve as the Board Chairman of the unit I work at with charge-nurse and preceptor experience. I LOVE to teach and mentor people to become the version they want to be.

Do you have a special interest in caring for people or being a nurse?
Do you want to know what it takes to be successful in the healthcare industry?
Are you a nursing student struggling in your courses and in need of some professional advice or insight?
Do you want to know if nursing is worth it? What about the salary and the honest truth about being a nurse?
Or maybe you just want to know what it is like to be a nurse during this pandemic.

If so, let’s talk!

Services:

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $20 / 30mins

Payments accepted

• Venmo, PayPal, Zelle *

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

What’s a fun fact about you?

I am the only nurse in my family! During the first few years of my undergrad studies, I didn’t know what I wanted to do or what I was passionate about. I didn’t have anyone to seek advice from or told what it would like to be a nurse! I was lost and wasted a lot of my time looking for what I wanted and had a lot of doubts about my career choices and what I was doing with my life. I chose to go into nursing because it was what my friends were doing at the time and THANK GOD I didn’t make a mistake. Looking back, I wish I had more guidance and ideas of what I was getting myself into because the constant self-doubt was relentless!

What can you talk about for hours?

I can talk about mental illnesses, coping mechanisms, and make speculations on human behaviors for days! I find it is so interesting to think and learn about why we think and act a certain way and how they are different from other people.

What are you proud of but never have an excuse to talk about?

I came to America when I was 12 with my family and was the first in my family to graduate college. I’m proud of the challenges and struggles that I went through to get where I am today.

I’m legit! Check out my LinkedIn and let’s start talking :slight_smile:

linkedin.com/in/khao-nhu-nguyen