Integrative Health and Functional Medicine Lab Testing

When I was younger I struggled with positive self esteem, the ability to love and be loved and trust issues. As a child, I grew up with 3 sets of parents - my birth family till I was 5 (my father passed away when I was 5), then a foster home for 6 years, and then I was adopted into my 3rd family at the age of 11. These experiences taught me a lot about being flexible and adjusting to the surroundings I was presented with. I often took on the role of a victim mentality in life, when all along it was just part of the journey. If I could go back and talk to my younger self, I would try to instill this in her belief system and help her understand that all experiences in life are part of growing and challenging us and teaching us.

Dawn Bergeron - Website

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dawnbergeron/

Hi! I am Dawn from Bloomington, Illinois. I have a few skills I would love to talk to others about. I have been a photographer for over 20 years with a studio. I can educate others on equipment, lighting, editing, processing, and running a business. I also am an Integrative Health Practitioner. I work with clients to find out how they can really learn to heal themselves through Functional Medicine Lab Testing and thorough analysis and consultation. I have worked for 2 Functional Medicine Practitioners over the past 5 years - both in an in person client setting and then also a virtual setting. I now run my own practice virtually. I love what I do because I love to help clients understand what is happening in their bodies and then guide them on changes they can make to improve their lifestyle and health.

I help clients uncover the root cause of their health issues.

I am from Bloomington, IL

Integrative Health Coaching and Functional Medicine Lab Testing

Clients looking to get to the root cause of their health issues. Bio-individualized analysis and individualized and customized health and supplement protocols.

I show clients how to make lifestyle and dietary changes and how to do that so it sticks in their lives.

I enjoy working with women 40 and over since they seem to really want to make changes in their life and understand what is going on with their health. I work best when clients allow me to educate them on their lab results and then give them some concrete suggestions on what to do, protocols to run and changes to make. Clients get their best results when they engage in coaching with me to ensure implementation and action along with accountability.

Clients that are sick and tired of being put on more medicine and drugs and not getting the results they were hoping for.

Clients will free themselves from pharmaceutical drugs, have made many lifestyle changes, and dietary changes while being educated about ongoing annual detoxifications - what they are, what is recommended and how to implement in their lifestyles ongoing.

I am passionate as I used to be on drugs and medicines and I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. When I made the decision to get off the meds, implement good dietary habits, lifestyle modifications, and detoxify - I noticed a huge difference in my health. I never get sick. I never take vaccines or flu shots, etc.

I have worked with clients in this field for over 5 years both in a client office setting and a virtual setting. I have had experience in building the business for both doctors while offering health coaching services. The results my clients had were amazing and further supported that what I was doing was very much worth it.

• Week 1: We discuss the labs you can run - what they are and why you might run one of the labs.

• Week 2: We discuss the lab results and examples of protocols one might implement based on the findings.

• Week 3: We work on goal setting, planning, motivation and setting accountability. The importance of routines.

• Week 4: We discuss diet and exercise protocols based on their individual needs and offer some recommendations based on their goals. Easy to implement programs and worksheets.

• Week 5: We address stress in our lives.

• Week 6: We address toxins in our lives and ways to detoxify.

• Week 7: We talk about the importance of rest and recovery.

• Week 8: We go over a variety of supplement protocols based on health issues.

• Week 9: We address emotional balance.

• Week 10: We discuss Ayurveda medicine, grounding, nature, sun Week 11: We touch on community, mindset, relationships

• Week 11: We touch on community, mindset, relationships

• Week 12: Review, questions, talk about goals ongoing. Does the client want to engage in further coaching?

I teach clients how to implement lifestyle and dietary changes and provide simple worksheets. I help them dial it down to a level that is easy to implement and take action.

I am empathetic. I listen to what they have to say. But I also will outline simple strategies to have them implement. I want them to take action to be an owner in the solution and get results.

Show up on time with the video camera turned on. Make sure there are not background noises or distractions. A well lei room. If you RSVP, make sure you show up.

Once you decide to purchase my program, I will contact you within 24 hours by sending a message on Talktime. From there we will schedule a kick-off consultation to get you set up and ready to go!

I make sure I walk at least 12K steps daily and get body activity in daily. I love yoga, hiking, and photography!

Hourly Rate: $150

20 Minute Rate: $75

All classes will be done virtual.

1. ✓ Small Group (up to 5)

2. ✓ Medium Group (6 to 12)

12 Weeks

We meet once per week. Our calls are by zoom and range from 45 minutes to 1 hour.

Payments accepted are by PayPal and Quickbooks Invoicing.