Inner Healing and Life Transformation

Are you lost? Are you living an unfulfilled life? Are you in need of guidance on how to navigate or heal certain areas of your inner and/or outer life?

I offer 1-on-1 sessions to help you heal yourself and guide you towards unlocking and achieving your greatest potentials.

What happens in our sessions?

• Target and assessing core issues
  • Our pain is an indicator of what we’re missing or in need of. Let’s find out who you really are and what you really want.
  • Together we’ll create a plan of action.
  • Track and achieve results

There is no one size fits all formula to an individual’s success. Together we will tailor each session to fit you and your uniqueness.

1-on-1 sessions:

Let’s make sure we’re a good fit:

First consultation: $20/ 30 min

Regular Session price: $50 / 60 min

Payments accepted:
PayPal

Why me?

I have first hand experience. I have experience working with several therapists, coaches, 12 step programs, even a shaman. I have been lost and felt broken and I have felt whole and found healing. I know there are a lot of people who weren’t a good fit for me and could not offer me what I needed, and of course there were others who could. To my dismay I came to my own realization that not everyone who has a license could help me, there were no answers for me in the offices of physiatrists, and there certainly is no one size fits all when it comes to healing yourself and being your most authentic self.

Based on my experiences, my experience alone isn’t in why you should choose to work with me. Other then my experience I am naturally drawn to helping others in this capacity. I am intrinsically interested in healing the inner self and as result changing lives. My curiosity and desire to heal myself and help others has led me to extensive research and obtaining a vast amount of knowledge, to this day I am constantly absorbing, learning and growing.

I’m going to be very honest with you, as I will continue to be if we choose to work together. All of the above doesn’t mean we will be a good fit, if you’ve ever heard the phrase finding the right therapist is like dating, it’s true, and it’s true about anyone like myself who wants to help you. That being said we can only find the healing and guidance we’re searching for by giving it a good old fashioned try.

Looking forward to meeting with you,

Céleste