Hi! I’m Jessica from Philadelphia, Pa. I am working on starting a nonprofit, The Nava Center, which will provide therapy, trainings, assessment, and research. My colleagues and I have developed some trainings to help people decrease bias and increase community and relationships and we want to share them with you! We are licensed mental health professionals and have developed the course content on our own using the internet.
We offer pre-made trainings and trainings developed just for you!
Some training topics include:
Building Workplace Community
Intent vs. Impact: Microaggressions
Impact of Trauma
Understanding and Promoting Healthy Sexual Development of Children
Building Positive Relationships with Children
Increasing Your Child’s Compliance
Impact of Vicarious Trauma
Setting Appropriate Boundaries
- Price: $50/person with a 5 person minimum; $45/person 6-10 people; $40/person 10+
- Location: Zoom, FaceTime
- Team size (5 people minimum)
- Price: $150/person for four 1 hour trainings; $200/person for four 2 hour trainings
- Length: 4 trainings
- Session length: 1-2 hours
- Location: Zoom
These prices are for pre-made training. For tailored trainings, please add an additional $100/hour of consultation
- PayPal, Venmo
How to buy
- Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.