In-person Diary

Let me be you’re helping hand

Hi! I’m Wendy from Jackson, MS United States and currently living here as well in . I help people experience the joy of communicating and expressing themselves through talking.

| Instagram | wen.indoubt

I’m here to help those that need it. I may not have the credentials of experts but I’m most convenient for you to access. The service I provide is to be your in-person diary. I know someone people have trouble opening up to people depending on who they are. I am here to be your no judgment friend. No one is perfect in this world and should be treated differently. I’m here to listen to people stories. It’s better to let it out then hold it in. I’m also here if you’re just feeling lonely. With what is going on in the world I know some have felt at the lowest but it is ok. I will also provide my own little techniques as how to get out of certain situations. I’m free to open discussion and just talks about anything. Seeing how others view topics opens the mind more. I’m here for you along with a dash of southern charm.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $14/ hour

Packages

• Price: $112 - $168 / month

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Cashapp

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 1 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

Fun Fact: I love corny jokes

What can you talk about for hours?

Marvel / DC Comics, Wrestling, Music

What’s your favorite smell?

Vanilla

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

Personal challenges I have overcome

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

Read people minds, rather have someone tell me how their feeling instead of just hearing from their head.

What is the most normal thing about you?

What do we consider normal lol.

In my words

What to Expect
You can expect to know that you are not alone in this world and that you should feel like that.

Why me?
“I’m one of a kind,” is a phrase that most people say but don’t mean. You should pick me because why not? A provide helping help along with friends and stories that you wouldn’t believe. On top of this a dash of southern charm doesn’t hurt anything. It’s the thought of helping others that counts.

My Passion
My passion for this is to make sure that no one is lonely. Everyone need someone to talk to.