Improving your health and wellness doesn't have to be so hard

Hi! I’m Sami, Head Coach and Founder of Crawford Coaching based in Montreal, QC, Canada. I help people build healthier habits into their daily lives for optimal wellbeing without feeling deprived.

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Services

Private 1-on-1

Strategy Session

90mins consultation to assess goals, co-create an action plan with next steps and decide whether to continue the coaching relationship.

• Price: $60 / 90 mins

The 5x5 Challenge
5 Habits x 5 Minutes/Day x 5 Weeks

Complete 3/5 daily tasks for 5 weeks that range from physical, nutritional, mental, social to existential.

The tasks are simple.

They will each take 5 minutes or less.

They will create positive change.

You can win prizes.

ARE YOU IN?

• Price: $25
  • Length: 5 weeks
  • Start date: February 1st, 2021

Payments accepted

• PayPal & Etransfers

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I was the QB of high school flag football team.

What can you talk about for hours?

Health/Fitness, Mental Health, Play, Selfcare, Human Behaviour, Entrepreneurship, Crafting, Books, Travel & Events.

What’s your favorite smell?

Vanilla & Shea Butter

What is the most normal thing about you?

I also binge watch Netflix. #Bridgerton

Anything else that you’d like to share?

The reason I’m so passionate about health and wellness coaching is mostly because of my experience with burnout at 23 years old, as well as, 12+ years as a clerk in a local ER. Seeing so many patients come in with chronic lifestyle related illness that healthier habits could have prevented is what led me to the health promotion/prevention side of healthcare.

Cheers, Sami

IMG_20171221_104538_499