I'm here for you

Hey, my names Bella. I’m an 18 year old going to college to major in Psychology. I was born and raised in a small town in North Dakota. I’m a huge extrovert and enjoy peoples’ company and trying to lift them up. In the future I plan on becoming a school psychologist and helping kids around the high school age. In high school my school didn’t have a very good counselor and didn’t even have a psychologist, so I want to be the person I needed but never got. I’m not only here to offer you someone to lean on and someone that listens, but I’m also a young adult that has probably been through some of the same stuff you’ve experienced. I’m about to get very real and mention most triggers ahead so PLEASE proceed with caution.

I may only be 18, but I’ve been through a fair share of things. I have bipolar depression, borderline personality disorder, and severe anxiety. A list of other things I’ve been through and can talk to you about are suicidal thoughts/tendencies, attempted suicide, losing people from events such as suicide, overdose, cancer, car accident, 3-wheeler accident, etc., alcoholism, drug use/addiction, PTSD from toxic relationships, abuse both physical and mental, growing up with a single parent, was homeless for a year, I’ve dated a guy with DID and schizophrenia and my best friend has DID, how to deal with toxic relationships parental, platonic, and intimate, dealing with rejection, and being codependent. I’m also here if you just want to discuss your favorite Disney movies.

I’m an open book and very understanding. I’m one of the least judgmental people you’ve probably ever met. Nobody is perfect, and everybody goes through struggles that they don’t speak up about. If you need a stranger that can connect with you personally, please consider giving me a message.

Pricing

1 on 1: $10/hour
Where: Phone call, Skype, Zoom, FaceTime, Text, literally anything you’re comfortable with
Payments Accepted: Venmo, PayPal, CashApp, and ApplePay

My Instagram is bella.nevaeh and my Snapchat is bella_watson27 if you’d rather message me on one of those.

Direct message me if you’re interested, thank you for taking time out of your day to read that little bit about me, now it’s your turn to tell me about you. :slight_smile: