I'm a psychologist who helps aspiring music artists

Hi, my name is pronounced Ah-Lee-Ah, Nah-E-Ma. Some people call me Ali Don.

Services I offer

Private 1-on-1 package

$149 includes 2, one hour sessions and a complementary consultation

How to buy

Ask questions in the comments. Direct message me if interested or call 1-213-330-5240. I will contact you within 24 hours using your preferred method of contact.

remote - phone appointments / international callers can connect on Snapchat https://www.snapchat.com/add/showtee

Payments accepted

Fun fact about me

I released my first 2 singles by myself. How? I took song writing and music business classes in college, and learned from an entertainment lawyer. Later, I happened to date a singer and I helped him affiliate with one of the three major music publishing companies. Now, I make most of my beats. I also have my own music publishing company.

Check me out!

[My YouTube Music page]

My Apple Music page
1200px-Parental_Advisory_label.svg

My Tidal artist page

If you’re an artist, I’ll help you get your music here too!

About

I have a Master of Science in Psychology from Grand Canyon University and a Bachelors in Mass Communications - Broadcasting from Norfolk State University. I also have a graduate certificate in Life Coaching from GCU, which is a private Christian university. I served as a producer, and on-air radio personality in Norfolk, VA and in Boulder, CO. I’m also a music publisher with my company Ali Don Inc Music affiliated with BMI.

As a mental health advocate for musicians, I give artist’s tools to develop a successful music career based on scientific research. Studies show music performers all have some level of anxiety. In multiple cases, specific music therapy methods are used to increase positive hormone activity. I can customize your experience to help you reduce anxiety through your music. I also coach and equip artists to manage their own music publishing, copyrights, distribution and placements on platforms like YouTube Music, Apple Music, Tidal, radio, television and more.

4 Likes

Your voice is very nice! Good music page all the best to you!

1 Like

Hi Aliyah, nice one your platform is an advantage for the upcomings.

Good one :+1:

2 Likes

Hello Addey I have been looking for you, There you are… Great to see your project here. I know you are going to continue to produce the awesome result you have been producing since you were a little girl… You were born for this purpose. It is so good to see you here. I love your work.

2 Likes

Thank you PastorAnn, it’s so good to have you around. You are an asset to this platform and thank you for the encouragement together we will win.

One love!

2 Likes

Thank you @ArkeyAngelika :hugs: I appreciate you for taking time to listen! The pandemic has interrupted my video for Red Light, but the video Royal P Interlude will be available soon :musical_note: :dancer:t5:!

1 Like

Great news! The best of luck and we look forward to an update here ! Enjoy the process!

Addey… You are a blessing… Thank you for your Kindess. I appreciate you. Continue to be blessed…

2 Likes