I'm a Physician Assistant. Lets talk about anything from why PA to the application, schools, the interview and taking tests

Hi, I’m Angie,

Here are my services.

Private 1-on-1:

• $20.00 / 30 minutes

Time zone: America/Phoenix

I help young adults with test taking strategies and test anxiety

I am here to help anyone interesting in learning more about the Physician Assistant (PA) profession or becoming a PA. I have been a PA in family practice for 16 years. I am full time PA faculty in Mesa, Arizona. I continue to work in clinic 1 day a week.

I am also the director of PA admissions at my school and i’m exciting to talk about or talk to anyone who is interested in learning about this profession or becoming a PA.
I’m also interested in talking to any undergrad students that have issues or struggle taking tests.
Having taught undergrad A&P, medical ethics online and currently full time in a PA program - I have some good ideas and strategies to help with any struggles.
I also have an interest talking to students or PAs or those in the health field in general regarding
their own anxieties and strategies to help prevent burn out or compassion fatigue.

What you will learn during session:

• What does it take to get into PA school and get through school
  • Why chose the PA profession
  • Different strategies and thoughts prepping for a profession such as Physician Assistant
  • How to make yourself an excellent applicant
  • Can discuss how to be polished during a MMI (mini multiple interview) process
  • Identify and reflect on your own personal challenges to taking a test.
  • How to best prep for testing a test physically and mentally

My teaching style.

Listening and discussion with you some ideas and suggestions

Expectations.

I expect you will show up on time with video camera turned on. Make sure there are not background noises or distractions. Make sure the room is well lit. Bring your energy, stories and get ready to communicate.

If you are interested I will contact you within 24 hours by sending you a message on Talktime then we’ll schedule a kick-off call to get you setup and ready to go.

Fun fact about me.
I love animals and Mexican culture/speak spanish/enjoy travel

My Pay Pal username
angiekiselyk1

students