Illustrator that specializes in Character Design

Cheyenne Shigley
Price: $60 (USD) per hour. If in a group of up to five, then $60 per person.
Meeting Place: Skype
Payment Method: PayPal or CashApp
Interested: Comment Below
Consultations and Scheduling through DM

Are you interested in learning how to illustrate in a relaxed and comfortable environment? Do you want to learn how to use different art mediums to create characters to entertain, inform and inspire others?

About
Hello there, my name is Cheyenne Shigley, and I’m from Wheelersburg Ohio. Ever since I was small I loved using illustrations to create wonderful stories, and what are stories without characters? They are the factors that keep the story moving forward and I loved watching them go on different adventures. As I grew up, I began illustrating my own characters and making concepts for their own stories. I am proficient in both traditional and digital art mediums. Now, I use my art to create wonderful visual narratives and promote positivity.

Credentials
I am a junior at Otterbein University working to get my Bachelor’s Degree in Art with Studio Concentrations in Graphic Design and Drawing.

Skills

• Adobe Illustrator
  • AutoDesk Sketchbook
  • Watercolor Painting
  • Acryllic Painting
  • Markers
  • Chalk Pastel
  • Colored Pencils
  • Pen, Ink, and Pencil

Who Is This For?
Anyone who wants to learn how to illustrate characters. It doesn’t matter if you have a lot of artistic experience, or if you have never drawn before. All you need is a love to create and a willingness to learn.

What Will I Do?
I will teach you how to use different mediums to create characters, how to use anatomy and color theory to make the characters have a stronger presence, and overall have fun illustrating and creating characters. All learning will be done in a relaxed environment filled with nothing but fun times and good vibes.

Expectations
Show up on time with camera on and supplies ready. Be prepared to make characters, use your creative brains to its fullest, and most importantly, have fun doing it.

Why Me?
I am an openminded and patient person that is accepting to all. I am passionate about creating art and I believe that everyone can illustrate. The thing is most people think that there are strict rules to follow to be considered a “good artist.” This is not the case. With my teaching, I will show you in simple and easy steps that anyone can create meaningful characters.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artistx_xdreams/?hl=en
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cheyenne-shigley-26a2b61ba/

2 Likes